Bethany College-Bethany Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bethany College-Bethany

Bethany College was one of my first choices when I was deciding where to attend college because of its small class sizes and friendly professors. I was also very interested in the athletics since I am currently a volleyball player here at Bethany. All in all, Bethany has become my home away from home.

Dalton

Bethany College is a tremendous small college perfect for people who value tight social connections and small town/college vibes. Professors love interacting with students out of the classroom as you can often find yourself eating with a professor. We have a variety of clubs on campus to suit anyone's taste and offer active Greek life, sports, and honor societies. Not to mention one of the few college's in the states recognized for their undergrad oral and written comps, putting a Bethany degree above many.

Nathan

I love bethany definitely a place to be i met a lot people there football coaches athletes, teachers ,possible administrators the experience of visiting there was awesome i need the opportunity to network and expand my circle while at the same time following my major.

Victor

5 ✨✨✨✨✨

Tatum

Bethany College is a small and welcoming school. It is very historical with old buildings and statues. The students take big pride in their school and give it a good reputation. It is located in Bethany, West Virginia. It gets very cold and it is hilly. Lots of walking! If you aren't a nature person, I would not recommend the school. Overall, I love it! The roads need to be paved.

Jensen

Bethany college WV is an amazing school. I found a home and life long friends. If you like the outdoors and a small community feel, you'll love it here too. The school is active in a student's academic and personal lives. Students are occasionally invited over for dinner with the professor and they're family. Bethany College is home and has a place for everyone at the table.

Kaitlyn

Bethany College is a college of National Distinction and a place I call home. Once you walk on campus, you know this is a place you want to call home for the next four years. Being a senior, the small class sizes and the availability of the professors helped me tremendously over the years. Bethany has also helped me receive many leadership roles as I'm involved in Varsity softball, and being the president of the Panhellenic Council and my sorority Phi Mu. I highly recommend Bethany and wish to see new students on campus. #OneBethany #RollBison