Scotts Valley, CA
Bethany University

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bethany University

Jordan

My school is a fantastic academic learning institution that puts its students at the forefront.

Put your time and focus into your studies. Get your major in music because that is what is going to help you most in your life. Live your life with no regrets and throw your fears out the window. Put your faith and trust in God and never look back.

The best thing about my school is that the professors are known for giving quality one on one time to their students. They answer any question and are willing to work with you where you are at.

Sharee

The best attributes of Bethany University are the teachers and their desire to build each student into a professional. The facalty is honest and exploits integrity, is committed toward higher education and growth, providing support, encouragement and reliability for this generation and many more to come.

I decided not to attend college after high school do to my indecision of my future career. If I had known the importance of a college education and the impact it would have had over my future I would have set up a personal academic calendar and budget plan and moved to college when I was 18. However, my indecisiveness brought me out of school and into a full time job while my friends went out and had "the college experience." If I could have done anything differently it would have been to apply for a state school in my home town and gotten my general education courses completed while my strengths and area of concentration became clear and perceptible. I was assuredly aware of the implications to wait, but I didn't see the harm in doing so, yet in these past few months I have been attending full time at Bethany University and have already found my strengths toward teaching and early childhood education, so waiting probably wasn't necessary. I look forward to completing the program and the professional excellence I will acquire going into a teaching career in the next few years.

Bethany is making my dream turn into reality through it's strong faith and character, ministry, church leadership, intercultural awareness and professional excellence of our professors and staff on campus.

Sean

Although my lack of opportunity in the workforce was immediately apparent, higher education gave ma the proper nomenclature to recognize my previous socioeconomic status: I was a member of the working poor and was going to stay that way for the rest of my life, if I don't get an education and break the chains that have hindered my entire career. I am a married, father of two, and a non-traditional student (until now.) I often tell people that climbing Mt. Everest would be easier than getting a degree, but I have an absolute resolve to accomplish my educational goals. I love our perfectly designed human bodies that I am learning about, and I can't wait to be a nurse. I see my life metamorphising as I persevere through school. School has also dramatically improved my positive mental attitude towards my current (unrelated) job and even my future, because I know that my current circumstances are merely temporary. School is the force that is changing my life. The promise that it holds for my future...is beautiful. I encourage many other people on a regular basis to enrole and persue their dreams.

Elise

The unique way that people connect at Bethany, we know the teachers so well that we have a personal realationship with just about anyone on campus, Bethany makes sure you are getting good grades, are able to grow spirtually, and excel in anything you want to. That is rare in a college that they care that much.

At this point in college, I have found so many things that I love that i would never have even thought about before attending Bethany, like campus ministry, and leadership. I am a freshman and bethany has allowed me to grow and adjust so well and so fast to the school, I play basketball and softball and as a freshman I had great seasons so far, they really know how to help you adjust as soon as possible. I feel as though bethany is preparing me to go out into the world and be productive and use the tools that I have aquired here and use them in the world.

I love the campus life, living in the dorms, how we are all really close with the girls that we live with. The community at Bethany is the best that I have ever been around, we know each other so well, maybe to well sometimes, but at BU you always know that someone will have your back no matter what you get into. I also love how the classes are set up I feel as though the smaller size is great for learning and getting to know the teachers so well.

Bethany University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.