Bethel College-Indiana Top Questions

Darryl

Bethel College is best known for it's Christian beliefs and how important it is to put Jesus Christ at the helm of your ship. Bethel has a very excellent adult studies program for working adults, a friendly atmosphere and staff that knows you by name and not by number.

I think that my school is best known for our christian community, our great atmosphere and our excellent educational programs. We have one of the only ASL programs around and our Education and Nursing programs are also superb. In addition to academics we have very succesful sports teams and the fine arts department is known very well throughout the community.

Scott

Bethel College is best known for its Christian Background and affiliation with the missionary church. In addition to religion, Bethel College is worldly known for many major and minor opportunites such as business, nursing, biblical studies, pre law, philosophy, and theology. Being at Bethel College gives me the skills I need for future schooling (law school) as well as a religious aspect that no other college in the country, maybe the world, can offer. In addition to education, Bethel is well known for athletics and have been very successful in winning, while putting God at the center of all programs.

Angela

Right now, the men's soccer team. Other than that, the family atmosphere.

Elise

Our school is known for both sports and academics. Academically we are known for our rigorous nursing program and American Sign Language program. With sports our mens basketball and mens soccer teams are well known.

Lindy

Promoting the spiritual aspect of everyday life.

Yonathan

its's religion studies and nursing and asl