Bethel College-Indiana Top Questions

Andrea

The worst thing about this school is that sometimes there is not very much to do. Freshman are not aloud to have cars unless they live far away, therefore, its hard at times t o places off campus. However, there are many people here that are will to drive people and have a good time. Also there are not that many places to eat on campus therefore, it is easy to get sick of the same kind of food all year.

Dominique

I think that open dorms should be during the week because we have homework with the opposite sex and there's not many places to meet up on campus at night or on Sundays.

Joseph

I consider public showers the worst thing about my school. I like the sense of community that I get from living in the dorms with all the other guys but I could do without showering with all these guys.

I think the worst thing about my school is that I am not allowed to have a car on-campus as a freshman. It is a inconvience for myself and my family because every time I want to go home they have to come and get me and bring me back. It is a waste of gas and time so I end up not visiting home as often as I would like.

Alexandra

I love school,but I hate to worry about the future. I'm always worrying that I won't have enough money for bethel college. I'm currently enrolled to a two year college and it has been a dream of mine to attend Bethel.

lillian

it's hard to find enthusiastic and clear help with taxes and applying to financial aide if your on your own

Angela

The accumulated stress from classes and social life.

This is a hard question because it is quite impossible to think of a "worst thing" about Bethel College. I do not hate anything about it, but the only thing that I am sometimes dissatisfied with is the food in the Dining Commons. It does not always taste nutritious, which is hard for someone like me who tries to eat healthy and enjoy a well-balanced diet. However, there are several other choices besides the DC, so I really cannot complain. The DC staff work really hard to make enough food to feed everyone, and I appreciate it so much.

Heather

The worst thing about my school is probably the quality of food and the in-flexible meal plan.

It's hard to say what is bad about Bethel, but one of the things I dislike is the food service Bethel uses. I feel that they don't provide healthy food, but that it is continually greasy foods that are full of carbohydrates.

Ian

Does not have a Football team.

Yonathan

curfew not even at home do we have curfew

Curtis

The worst thing is that the school focuses on 3 chapels a week that are mandatory. the atmosphere is better for the voluntary chapels.

Olivia

Because Bethel College is a private Christian College, many activities such as drinking and smoking are not allowed. This doesn't bother me now because I am use to it, but I think that the rules should apply to the campus only. Not our own personal lives. It can feel as though we are being dictated.