Bethel College-Indiana Top Questions

I wish I would have known how the food tasted.

RIKKI

I wish I had known a couple students before attending here. I did not know anybody when I came here, and the campus is bigger than my previous school which was difficult and intimidating.

I wish that I had known that I wasnt going to have a lot of options in finding a church. Freshman cant have cars so we dont really have a wide variety when it comes to looking around for the right congregation for us. There is one church in walking distance from us but it is small.

maggie

honestly nothing.because in every way its perfect to me.

There is nothing I regret about attending this school; nothing I found out once I arrived "turned me off" to it in any way.

The campus itself feels smaller once you remain on campus long term than when you first visit it as a prospective student or while at orientation.

I wish I would have known how attached I would get to this school and the people that attend it. Due to financial issues it makes it very tough to know if I will be going back the following years, and makes it incredibly hard to want anything different because of the life long friendships I have already formed.