Bethel University-McKenzie Top Questions

ricasha

Since Bethel is a Christian school, I expected to be in a Christian environment. I really wanted to experience spiritual growth at Bethel, but there was not enough 'Christian' activities on campus. Chapel on Tuesdays and Thursdays were the only spiritual events on campus. Other than the name of the school, there was nothing really 'Christian' about Bethel. I would advise prospective students who are looking to attend a Christian school to really think about going to Bethel. It is a good school with many friendly staff and students.

Alec

The nearest big city is 100 miles away so don't panic too much and thats it but the food here is amazing

ali

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The worst thing about the school is that it is a private christian school, but there are more people worrying about when the next party is before worrying about when their next test is or they worry about should they drink a lot tonight or not.

Not very intellectually stimulating student body.

Cliffton

The cafe here is horrible! With this school being small and with most of the students being an athlete, the food is just down right horrible. Not just atheletes but all people need healthy food and enough of it as well. The food here is always fried or just unhealthy in some other way. I don't like to be a complainer or sound like I'm not appreciative of what I do have from The Lord, but the cafe here is ridiculous!