Saint Paul, MN
Bethel University-Saint Paul

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bethel University-Saint Paul

Thomas

Since I am a senior in high school doing a state program, I am a relatively young college freshman. My college life this year has really prepared me for when I finally move to college next year, as right now I still live at home. It has also been very interesting to view the differences between high school social tendencies and college social tendencies.Because I still have interaction with high school age actvities, college life has been very useful in dealing with situations that may come up. Although I am talkig about high school tendencies, the experiences that you learn while in college can be used at any time in your life.

Large amount of liberal professors. This is often a clash between the large amount of conservative students. LIberal professors often have less disciplined teaching styles.

Very academic school, Football team is one of the best in Division III. Great student life.

Nick

I think our school is best known for the people that come out of it and how influential some are when they enter into society...

Throughout my college experience I have learned what it looks like to be a well rounded person. At Bethel they have challenged me academically and spiritually. They have expanded my ideas and actions through the programs offered here, some of which include studying abroad, service opportunities, class work, and school sponsored activites. I have grown so much as a person and I am continually learning and growing to become a better person. Bethel has been so valuable for me to attend because of the community it has built. The students, faculty, and staff members are all approachable and there is a sense of mutal respect for all within the community. I would never trade the experiences I have had here at Bethel and I am so blessed to be part of this community.

The challenges that the students face and how Bethel University strives to make holisitic college students once they graduate. Life is not just about academics but being a holisitic person in and outside of campus.

Mary

Here at Bethel University, each day I walk into class, my classmates bring a smile to my face. They challenge me to think differently than I have ever thought before. The diversity of minds in the class causes me to think more creatively and deeper than I have in the past. Most of my classmates are working hard, and when I see them, it reminds me to do the same. Those I spend time with each day in my classes always make me smile with their originality, creativity and love.

My school, Bethel University, is full of quality individuals. Although not everyone attending this school is pursuing their studies with full vigor, many of the students with which I have come into contact are truly desiring and working towards an excellent education experience. The campus is full of passionate students who are truly willing to open themselves to new truths and new friendships. The people here are accepting and loving, knowing that they themselves need love. Passion is what defines the students at Bethel.

Bethel University has challenged me academically, physically and emotionally. Since I have been here, my mind has been challenged in ways like never before. The individuals surrounding me, as well as the classes I am attending, have stimulated intellectual development and creativity. As I have been learning how to stand on my own, this school has taught me to be open to new possibilities. My professors have opened my mind to new thought processes, and helped me to develop beliefs of which I can be fully convinced. My classmates have challenged me to open new crevaces of my mind and push my creative boundaries. Finally, my friends have shown me what it truly means to stand beside someone through thick and thin. As I have been challenged academically, physically and emotionally, I have learned to become passionate about my studies and convictions, and also to accept and learn from those of others. This experience has been one of struggle and victory, but through it all I have seen what it means to pour myself into something, holding nothing back. I have learned what it means to be passionate.

Meghan

Friendly school that is both challenging and rewarding.

Friendly school that is both challenging and rewarding.

Bethel is based on a community religious based feeling. Relationships and academics are both strongly encouraged.

I have gained both intellectual and spiritual knowledge that has enabled me to grow. I have discovered who I am and who i want to become in the future. I made life long friends and developed relationships with professors that have encouraged me both personally and academically.

Carleigh

Sports and school spirit, having great academics and accessable professors, and being a christian university.

This school has been valuable because it has helped me realize who I am and what my purpose is in my life. I have learned what I am giften and talented at so that I can give back to world and use my talents and gifts to glorify God in all that I do. It has prepared me to go into the business world and do excellent in a job. It has surrounded me with amazing friends that I can rely on and that build me up to be a better person than when I first arrived. The friends, the one on one help from professors, the academic excellence, and the community and fellowship here at Bethel University is absolutely priceless and I am so blessed that I have been able to attend here the past 3, almost 4, years.

One of the bad things about our school is the idea that people feel they cannot show their brokenness. There is a sense of not being able to tell or talk about the hurt and pain in our lives because it could make people look week.

My college experience has helped me mature both as an individual and as a professional. Nursing school has taught me how to stay organized, take responsibility for my actions, and provide holistic care not only to my patients but to the people around me as well. Without these valuable lessons, I would still be lost in the thrill of high school graduation with no real direction in my life. When I look back at how much confidence and self-assurance I have gained in three years of college, I know that I made the right decision to attend and continue for another year. With this experience, I plan to reach my full potential as an American citizen, health care provider, loving wife, mother and daughter; but most of all, the person God wants me to be.

Rebekah

Bethel is most known for the positive spiritual atmosphere, great academics, a progessive study-abroad program, and sports.

My college experience has been quite valuable through the daily life, the classes, and because of my professors. I really enjoy living in a dorm because I get to interact with many different people and learn how to compromise and live with other people. I have built some great friendships thus far. The classes have been both challeging and enjoyable. Although some classes required more than I expected, I enjoyed that I was pushed to perform and make improvements. Finally, I love the professors. They genuinely care about the students and want to help when they can. I find in very encouraging when my professor tells me that my input in the discussion was valuable. The overall experience has been a stretching and growing experience, but also vital to my growth as a person.

The lack of tasty food on the weekends.

Leah

My classmates are inteligent and engaged in class and society.

My classmates are inteligent and engaged in class and society.

Embrace. Humanity, diversity, challenge, education, community. What I have gotten out of Bethel is an identity as an indicvidual that is part of a whole. I have learned what it is to be human. I have learned that my life has been unique to me but shares characteristics of a human existance with all other people in the areas that matter most. I have a sense of justice, caring, realtionality, and responsibility. Bethel has opened my eyes to the meaning and importance of living life together; my existance is tied up with yours. I have learned that I must embrace life. I have learned how to embrace diversity. I have learned how to embrace challenges and the lessons that come with the victory. The value of this is indescribable. Life skills are strengthened. I have a knowledge and perspective that helps me to realte to others in an impactful way. I can stand in solidarity with sufferers as thier fellow man. We can embrace each other in this existance we share. The power that brings comes in beautiful love.

The worst thing about the school is the cost. I love attending here and wouldn't have it any different but the loans that myself and most other students hae to take out put a large amount of stress on us.

I have made so many friends and created valuable realtionships that I will take with me for the rest of my life. These are the people that I spend all of my time with and someday I hope to marry someone from Bethel University. It is such a tight knit community and it is nice to see so many familiar faces around campus every day. It's not like a regular university where you could go all semester and not see the same face twice. This is a very valuble aspect of Bethel that I believe everyone loves and cherishes.

They have horrible food on sunday nights in our dining center because not many people are actually at the school then.

I loved the environment of Bethel University compared to the other schools that I visited. I also wanted a place that would fit well with my background and challenge my both academically and spiritually. What especially stuck out to me was the wide variety of organizations that one could get involved in. I also loved how during the first week which is named Welcome Week, as a freshman you start to feel at home and make connections with other people.

My college experience has been invaluable to me. It has been a constant growing experience. This year I have broadened outside of my egotistical self and am becoming aware of the many issue and needs in our world. Thanks to chapel messages, speakers, and classes, I have learned about human trafficking, the issues of immigration, genocide, and child soldiers. These topics have never been presented to me so passionately before. While there are many situations in our world that are dire, there is hope; we cannot lose sight of our brothers and sisters who have been placed in a situation that we cannot even comprehend. I have also learned balance between academics and social. It is important to me that I pursue the person I desire to become now instead of after leaving college. I believe that it is important to pursue habits and issues that I am passionate about to one day use in the labor force. I want to live a life that positively impacts other people and Bethel University is helping me to understand and achieve this goal.

I brag about what great friends and support I have at Bethel. Although our campus is small we are close to the city and create fun experiences both off and on the campus. Bethel also has so many great abroad opportunities, both during the regular and interim semesters. It is great to hear stories from places all over the world and learn about the cultures of others.

Bethel University-Saint Paul administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.