Saint Paul, MN
Bethel University-Saint Paul

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bethel University-Saint Paul

Lily

Bethel University is a phenomenal school for nursing students. The class sizes are large considering the size of the school but still significantly smaller than other schools. The professors are wonderful and approachable. The academics is rigorous but manageable and there are tons of opportunities in which you can get involved. This school is a wonderful choice for Christians as well - since there are chapel services three times a week and Sunday night worship. I even went on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic over spring break. Overall, this school was a perfect choice for me.

I am content with my college choice. The teachers, faculty and other students genuinely care about you as a person and a student and are responsive to your needs. It is comforting to have fellow Christians around. There are plenty of options of where to get meals: an on-campus coffee shop, a grill, and a dining center. The coffee shop and the grill have enough options that are fairly high quality. The dining center has great food and many options but consistently repeat meals. As for the dorms, the freshmen are limited to the stereotypical college dorm while the other students get to choose from dorms that are apartment style. My only criticisms of Bethel University is that there are not enough on campus clubs and activities and the freshmen are forced to have an unreasonable amount of meals that are impossible to finish. The leftover meal points is money that the students give to the school that is not given back to the student at the end of the year which is a waste of money.

Marla

Bethel is incredible. I have loved my experience here. I have been deeply surprised and impressed the professors. They are deeply passionate and incredibly caring. I already have a few that I would consider good friends. Bethel also provides an extensive liberal arts education. I love it, but I have a variety of interests. I have enjoyed almost all of my general education courses, however some with more specific interests/passions view them as a waste of time/money. The faith community here is rich. I doubted its authenticity from the moment I stepped on campus, but I have been proven wrong. The majority of Bethel students are pursuing God and deepening their relationship with Him in a variety of ways. We are encouraged to grow and question together. The experience has been invaluable. I don't want to leave.

Philip

After completing my first year at Bethel University, I found that it is an AMAZING college. Bethel has amazing professors who care deeply about each students' success. For example, I had a calculus professor who changed my fear of math into a passion... and I could give a similar story for every professor. Bethel University happens to be a Christian school, and this can be both a good and bad thing. The bad part is, you don't necessarily get exposed to very different viewpoints and cultures. The good part is, students are typically very kind, and you can feel safe leaving your possessions unattended for more than 30 seconds!

Mackenzie

When I first decided I was going to attend Bethel University, I had no idea what I was getting into. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I've met so many new people, and I've made some friendships that I know will last a lifetime. There are so many things you can do at Bethel! There are lot's of clubs to join, and intramural sports are really popular. Bethel is always hosting fun activities on the weekends, to give you a way to meet new people, and have fun while doing it. The food on campus is really great. Whenever I have friends from other colleges come to visit me, they always comment on how great the food is! Bethel also just built a brand new wellness center, that is definitely state of the art. Overall, there is something on campus for everyone to enjoy, and you won't regret your decision on attending this university!

Brad

Good schools with great professors

Good schools with great professors

Mitchell

If I could go back and talk to my self as a high school senior I would stress the importance of building good habits and seeking help when you need it. It can be a death sentence to your college GPA if you find yourself caught in a rut of bad habits pertaining to school work and studying. It is also very easy to develop these bad habits. In less then a week you can develop a bad habit of not getting out of bed when you need to. I would absolutely stress the importance of living a very deliberate life style. I would also emphasize the importance of seeking help when you need it. There is absolutley no reason why any college student should feel above seeking help from others. All that does is isolate yourself from others and force you to solve the issue blindly.

You should attend this school if you are a Christian or even Jew who wants to grew in your faith and learn in a community that is committed to growing together as believers.

If you do not wish to be exposed to biblical college courses then you should not come to Bethel University.

Nathan

My opinion of Bethel University is of the highest regard. I love the family atmosphere on campus and would recommend it for anyone. The professors are very personable and always willing to take the time outside of class to help you. Like anything in life the resources to succeed are all there one just has to be there best advocate and search those resources out. There are plenty of ways to get involved whether in athletics, clubs, jobs, or in music. The school is not perfect but it is a great school and is willing to be the best it can for each and every student.

Makayla

Wonderful- in major specific classes everyone helps each other out and bonds very quickly.

I would tell myself to branch out a lot more than I did. It's awkward at first and I think I held myself back. I think if you can, push through the awkwardness and meet as many people as you can. There are some really great people to meet so don't hold yourself back. Also, don't stick with just one "group." I found out that "my group" isn't what I am looking for, so i'm glad I found some other people during a summer class. Use your freshman year to meet everyone and as the years go on, you will find who will become your lifelong friends.

The teachers really do care about all of the students. They will do anything they can to make learning as easy as possible and will work with you outside of class if you need it. If you have any other problems they love to be there for you and pray for you. I think the professors actually make the school amazing. It's pricy but they do such a good job taking your education seriously.

Bethel University-Saint Paul administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.