Saint Paul, MN
Bethel University-Saint Paul

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bethel University-Saint Paul

Marla

Bethel is incredible. I have loved my experience here. I have been deeply surprised and impressed the professors. They are deeply passionate and incredibly caring. I already have a few that I would consider good friends. Bethel also provides an extensive liberal arts education. I love it, but I have a variety of interests. I have enjoyed almost all of my general education courses, however some with more specific interests/passions view them as a waste of time/money. The faith community here is rich. I doubted its authenticity from the moment I stepped on campus, but I have been proven wrong. The majority of Bethel students are pursuing God and deepening their relationship with Him in a variety of ways. We are encouraged to grow and question together. The experience has been invaluable. I don't want to leave.

Philip

After completing my first year at Bethel University, I found that it is an AMAZING college. Bethel has amazing professors who care deeply about each students' success. For example, I had a calculus professor who changed my fear of math into a passion... and I could give a similar story for every professor. Bethel University happens to be a Christian school, and this can be both a good and bad thing. The bad part is, you don't necessarily get exposed to very different viewpoints and cultures. The good part is, students are typically very kind, and you can feel safe leaving your possessions unattended for more than 30 seconds!

Mackenzie

When I first decided I was going to attend Bethel University, I had no idea what I was getting into. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I've met so many new people, and I've made some friendships that I know will last a lifetime. There are so many things you can do at Bethel! There are lot's of clubs to join, and intramural sports are really popular. Bethel is always hosting fun activities on the weekends, to give you a way to meet new people, and have fun while doing it. The food on campus is really great. Whenever I have friends from other colleges come to visit me, they always comment on how great the food is! Bethel also just built a brand new wellness center, that is definitely state of the art. Overall, there is something on campus for everyone to enjoy, and you won't regret your decision on attending this university!

Brad

Good schools with great professors

Good schools with great professors

Mitchell

If I could go back and talk to my self as a high school senior I would stress the importance of building good habits and seeking help when you need it. It can be a death sentence to your college GPA if you find yourself caught in a rut of bad habits pertaining to school work and studying. It is also very easy to develop these bad habits. In less then a week you can develop a bad habit of not getting out of bed when you need to. I would absolutely stress the importance of living a very deliberate life style. I would also emphasize the importance of seeking help when you need it. There is absolutley no reason why any college student should feel above seeking help from others. All that does is isolate yourself from others and force you to solve the issue blindly.

If you do not wish to be exposed to biblical college courses then you should not come to Bethel University.

You should attend this school if you are a Christian or even Jew who wants to grew in your faith and learn in a community that is committed to growing together as believers.

Nathan

My opinion of Bethel University is of the highest regard. I love the family atmosphere on campus and would recommend it for anyone. The professors are very personable and always willing to take the time outside of class to help you. Like anything in life the resources to succeed are all there one just has to be there best advocate and search those resources out. There are plenty of ways to get involved whether in athletics, clubs, jobs, or in music. The school is not perfect but it is a great school and is willing to be the best it can for each and every student.

Makayla

Wonderful- in major specific classes everyone helps each other out and bonds very quickly.

I would tell myself to branch out a lot more than I did. It's awkward at first and I think I held myself back. I think if you can, push through the awkwardness and meet as many people as you can. There are some really great people to meet so don't hold yourself back. Also, don't stick with just one "group." I found out that "my group" isn't what I am looking for, so i'm glad I found some other people during a summer class. Use your freshman year to meet everyone and as the years go on, you will find who will become your lifelong friends.

The teachers really do care about all of the students. They will do anything they can to make learning as easy as possible and will work with you outside of class if you need it. If you have any other problems they love to be there for you and pray for you. I think the professors actually make the school amazing. It's pricy but they do such a good job taking your education seriously.

I brag about how nice our campus is, and how close everything is on campus. Even if it's -20 degrees outside, my walk to class is always less than 5 minutes, and all of the buildings are connected with indoor walkways.

I would tell my high school self not to worry too much about anything. I would want to know that my high school prepared me well for college, and nothing will be much of a shock. However, be sure to take the easy classes seriously. Just because you learned how to write a narrative paper in 6th grade, doesn't mean you skip doing the outline for it in your College Writing class in college - if it's easy, you better get an A.

I wish I had known how boring campus was during the weekend. Most of the students live within an hour of school, while I am 7 hours away. It gets really quite on the weekends if I have no plans.

Larissa

Bethel has a very good community feel. You are free to be yourself and be accpted.

If I could talk to myself as I high school senior I would tell myself to look at the list of courses for my major and pre-requisites for graduate schools and see if I could get any of them out of the way through either college-in-the-schools or AP. I am currently finding myself taking classes that I could have easily taken in high school and gotten credit for, so it would have been nice to have thought about doing that.

It is best if you would consider yourself a Christian and you should probably also be academically motivated.

Bethel University-Saint Paul administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.