Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

Bethel University is wonderful place for growth in Christ and academics at the same time. The community here is ubelievably strong. Being a Christian school there are lots of things you can do here that aren't allowed at private schools. The teacher to student ratio is balanced which allows for students and teachers to connect on a personal level. If you're looking to be involved with programs that will help you to grow if your faith, there are plenty to choose from. Overall it's a great school that has many opportunities if you take advantage of them.

This school is not fake, nor does it pressure you to be someone you do not want to be, instead it gives you the opportunity to become who you want to be while providing the education, tools, relationships, support, and environment to build you up, both intellectually and spiritually, so that you are prepared and ready to respond to what ever happens at any given moment in this thing called life.

It is great academically with high standards, a large workload, and many complex ideas presented in classes. The coursework will really prepare you for the real world. It is also a very friendly place with an emphasis placed on your spiritual life. Overall it's just a great place to go to school.

No school can be a more perfect school like the University of Maryland; freshly mowed lawns, students walking in a hurry to classes, lectures filled with scholars who are more than ready to pass on their knowledge; it is a safe haven to learn, to grow, and to become successful.

Bethel University is home to a great environment that fosters intellectual, social, and spiritual growth and provides great oppotunities to develop relationships with professors and other faculty and staff to promote learning and job and internship placement.

Bethel University is a place where students are challenged to become life long learners, encouraged to grow in their relationship with their heavenly father, nurtured in their studies, and given the opportunity to make the most of their college experience.

Bethel University is a school that affects each of its students on a personal level through its small class sizes, personable faculty, and friendly atmosphere; challenging those who attend to grow mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Bethel University is a very personal Christian college that strives to individually prepare each student for the real world by teaching with an open and unbiased worldview while instilling each person with a solid moral frame work.

Bethel University offers it's students with education that takes learning beyond the classroom, incorporating faith, and an unbelievable catering to each and everyone of it's students to make the college experience amazing.

Bethel university is a great place to learn! I like the placement of the school. It is in an urban setting but yet there it is also in the wilderness. I enjoy the teachers and he way they apply Christ into their classes.