Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

Here at Bethel University, each day I walk into class, my classmates bring a smile to my face. They challenge me to think differently than I have ever thought before. The diversity of minds in the class causes me to think more creatively and deeper than I have in the past. Most of my classmates are working hard, and when I see them, it reminds me to do the same. Those I spend time with each day in my classes always make me smile with their originality, creativity and love.

They are indeed the complete definition of a college student; those who study into the nights, sleep in front of lecture halls, dine with new friends they have made, walk through the library appreciating the education surrounding them, and stroll across campus with faces determined to learn, and much more to absorb all knowledge toss their way no matter how challenging.

A large portion of them come from fairly well-off families, and they are largely fashion conscious; I believe that the current trends right now are flannel for men and the Ugg boots with leggings and a sweater dress for women, which leaves a population that is not so much trendy as...herd-like.

My classmates vary greatly; depending on the classes you take there can be a wide range of perspectives or a very small one; some like to really explore the topics of the class but it seems the majority are content to sit and do what is necessary to pass the class.

My classmates are more than just associates or people that I see during the day. They are people who truly care and who I share my life with. They are people who I live with and want to be with. I couldn't ask for better classmates; or should I say friends?

My classmates at Bethel are relationship oriented, driven, hard working, caring, willing to help others, will maintain friendships after a class ends, and are interested in investing their lives in other students and others within the community.

I feel my classes give me a opportunity to make friends for life giving me the privilege to work and learn from their ideas and experiences on a personal level while at the same time giving and recieving support from them.

My classmates are great, I'm not really afraid in any class to say what I would like to say, or how I feel about a subject or what I think because for the most part everyone is open to new ideas, and not just their own.

My classmates are all very respectful and kind students who love to learn, discover, and live their lives to the fullest, while being concientious of their teachers, their classmates, their families, and God.

My classmates are engaged and focused during the class time. They know what they pay to be here, and majority take class very seriously. They want to get the most out of their education.