Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

My school is best known for their physics and engineering program. The Physics Department at Bethel University is exceptional. The physics professors are the best in their respective fields. The students are very willing to help each other with challenging assignments. The laboratories continue to be updated with professional expiremental equipment in all fields of physics and engineering. The Physics Department's relationship to graduate programs and the local industry help the students prepare for the future in either graduate work or their increased opportunity finding employment after graduation.

My school, Bethel University, is full of quality individuals. Although not everyone attending this school is pursuing their studies with full vigor, many of the students with which I have come into contact are truly desiring and working towards an excellent education experience. The campus is full of passionate students who are truly willing to open themselves to new truths and new friendships. The people here are accepting and loving, knowing that they themselves need love. Passion is what defines the students at Bethel.

Bethel University is best known for its strong academic program. Professors, many of whom have written their own books, strive to push their students to excel. This comes through getting to know the students past their names and achievements in the classroom. Students respond to the personal level in the classroom and around campus combined with a desire to glorify Jesus Christ by pushing themselves to achieve their best. Consequently, Bethel is noted for the academic rigor provided by both professors and students.

I suppose Bethel is best known for being a Christian school. And I think that that's a good thing. It is not religious persay, but it is a community of people who share in God's Kingdom. We don't pressure eachother, we support eachother, and we don't pretend that we're perfect. For most people here (at least for myself) Christianity is not a religion but a way of life and the way in which we learn and have relationships and do everyday things. My educational experience is a lot richer because of it.

I think the arts and sciences are well known here. I also think that the love for community is seen not just here on campus, but I think it travels out into the surrounding area through the ministry that many students have committed themselves to. As a "Christian" school, the campus strives as a whole to be a guiding light to the community we live in and the country we are a part of. I think we are best known for our loving compassion or at least that would be my hope and prayer.

Bethel University is an academically rigorous and spiritually enhancing university. The welcoming atmosphere is what first drew me in, and the truly-caring professors are what sealed the deal. Anyone who comes to Bethel will graduate with more knowledge than they ever expected, life-long relationships with students and professors, and a closer relationship with God. It is known for developing its students in a benefical way for their future, academically and spiritually.

Bethel University is well know for being a Christian institution that encourages its students to go above and beyond while having a pure and moral lifestyle. There is a big emphasis on academics and doing the best you can but they also encourage you to have a social life and become a community together through out the year. They encourage its students to build relationships that will extend beyond college; relationships that will last a lifetime.

Bethel University is best known for its arts and science programs also its nursing programs. They are well known for being a college were you grow into the best person you can be it is christian lead and has an amazing staff and students hemisphere. Very welcoming and helpful. Not to mention another thing its known for is its price but i belive is is well worth it. I have had an amazing experience and met wonderfull new life long friends.

Bethel University is best known for it's unique Christian approach towards campus life, student policies, and teaching styles. We are most prominately known for having a good science and business department. When a student graduates from Bethel, it is looked upon in good light upon a resume that they have graduated froma school that stands for high moral standards and a dedication towards excellence.

Our school is best known for pushing its students toward Christ. Our school pushes us with serving opportunities, classes which make us think, liberal arts classes which broaden our views and talents. The students and faculty at Huntington are, for the most part, so incredibly friendly and encouraging to one another. There is so much unity throughout our campus.