Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

The community here is great. People can be very welcoming, but like any other school, you have cliques and groups. I love the student involvment in the community. We have a program called Twin Cities Outreach where numerous groups of students go out into the Cities and volunteer their time and services to help people. Not a lot of Universities have that to the extent that Bethel does.

As in the previous question, Bethel is different because of how present God is in the students' and faculty members' lives. He is at the forefront of everything, which makes school so much more beneficial and comprehensive. We are all united under the same God, so people are less afraid to be open and honest with each other.

The unique thing about Bethel is the community. All the students are polite and want to live for Christ in a community that supports that. It?s very encouraging and uplifting that individuals actually care for one another. Bethel?s community is one of its best assets. It?s the main difference compared to other schools.

Bethel University is unique because it was the only private Christian school I considered. I ultimately decided to go to Bethel because it's division three, so I was able to participate in the Track and Field program without being on an athletic scholarship, so I had a little more freedom.

Bethel is a private Christian university with a tie to the Baptist church, and it places huge emphasis on living in and building community. There are a lot of opportunities to get involved on campus, and it is very well-known for its education, business and nursing departments.

Bethel is a community. We work together with one another to push each other towards our highest caliber. Bethel professors get to know their students, they care about who we are as individuals. They are not just worried about grades, but how well we grasp a concept.

The fact that they place a lot of importance on studying abroad and experiencing another culture. They don't want you to stay here for all 4 years; they would prefer that you take at least one semester to go somewhere new and experience life out of our comfort zones.

My school is a one-of-a-kind school compared to the other schools that I had considered. Bethel University is a Christian, liberal arts school. It's also rated very highly academically. This school has a warm and inviting atmopshere to it that I greatly appreciate.

Bethel university is unique to me because it is smaller than most schools. I enjoy this smaller atmosphere because it alows you to build stronger relationships. I also think that this is a great place to build stronger relationship with the lord.

This school offers optional chapel and is very Christian oriented. They also have a lot of internship opportunities and offer a January term. They also give a lot of credit for PSEO and AP classes so it is easy to graduate on time or early.