Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

Bethel is a private Christian college, and most students do have a personal relationship with Christ, and it is very easy to make long lasting friends who can be your spiritual guides. There is a real community feel on campus.

The Christian atmosphere in my school is amazing and really helps me to practice how to live my life to honor and glorify God every day. It helps me to be a true disciple of Christ and to show the world who he really is.

The community is absolutely wonderful and there is plenty of things one could be involved in. The Christian overtone at Bethel University is amazing and supportive, and very challenging at times, which is a good thing.

Bethel University places a high emphasis on spiritual growth, and I appreciated the dedication to its Christian faith. I wanted to attend a school where I was surrounded by people with similar morals to me.

Bethel has a community that is sold out for living their lives for God. It encourages growth and living out the Word in all accpects of your life. Plus i knew no one else from my school who is going here.

It's a christian school so you sometimes pray in class. You don't have to worry about being judged about being religious. There is also a covenant about not drinking during the school year.

My school requires that everyone do some volunteering in the community. It definitely helps you get to know the community surrounding you and makes a positive impact on the community.

Bethel's degree completion program is geared to the life of a busy working adult and takes into consideration that an adult learner has more going on in their life than just school.

My school is very focused on developing students spiritual life and faith in a Christian God; it is close to home; family has often gone there in the past.

Bethel is a beautiful university. There's a real sense of community; it's really easy to meet people and make friends with your interests.