Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

Someone who is driven academically and spiritually, and wants the challenge of growing immensely should attend Bethel. Many of the students here are active in surrounding communities, as well as the Bethel community. Those who are passionate about changing the world are presented with diverse and powerful opportunites to work in areas like poverty, sex trade, AIDS, and many other places of need. Not only do the students here learn about poignant issues in out culture today, but we also have the ability to act on it! If someone is up for this challenge, they too can experience the benefits.

Anyone who has a desire to serve their community or that of a third world country should attend Bethel University. Bethel focuses heavily on preparing their students for service to others. The preparation is designed for the students actual career as well as daily personal life. It is important to Bethel University to contribute to the well-being of the community around them and over seas. Bethel also focuses on creating and sustaining relationships with those we serve with through seminars focusing on racial reconciliation and healthy relational foundations as well as Christian worldview.

People who like smaller communities and are not as interested in visiting the city constantly would really like this school. Small classes and campus can annoy some which would make it more difficult but certainly doable. Really the kind of person that this school needs are people who are ethnically diverse or bring in a more liberal political stance. The majority of those who attend this school are from upper-middle class standing or higher but this limits the type of student socially and ethnically. People who want to achieve without the cut-throat academics would also do well here.

Bethel is a great University which opens their door to many different students. I do not believe culture, ethicanity, or race should contriubte to whether or not you attend Bethel University. The kind of people that should attend Bethel, and the type of students Bethel is looking for are as follows: The prospective student must desire a well-rounded education that is focused not only on their particular major, but on all aspects of life. This provides for the oppurtunity to be a well-rounded individual, who is ready for the world that lies ahead of them.

Bethel is a warm , loving community. This school is perfect for someone who wants a small close knit community because living in the dorms at Bethel is like having a second family. This school is also great for someone who wants to grow in their faith. It provides optional chapel three times a week and vespers, a worship service, sunday nights. SInce the class sizes are generally small, this school helps students have a relationships with their professors. This school really makes someone feel like more than just a face in the crowd it makes them feel known.

Those that do not mind/are looking for a religious experience coupled with intense study loads. The typical Bethel University student is active in at least one extra-curricular activity, or is constantly with a group of people, whether it be to simply hang out or to study for classes. An incoming student should be wary, Bethel University is not a place that will grow your religion unless you want to be grown. Bethel provides the soil, but one must seek after their own water and light, being Jesus Christ. Religiously, and academically, it is not a free ride.

I believe any kind of person should attend this institution, for education is what you make of it. If a student wants to assimilate with the trends and activities of predominate culture then it is easy, but if a student is willing to think for themselves and challenge the community that he/she lives in especially ones that is blind to the truth of society than that is my opinion. I won't discourage one to attend such an institution like this, but will make my responsibility to informed them and guide them about the dynamics of this institution.

A person who wants a school that offers a supportive faith seeking environment. Someone who enjoys a community of people. A person who wants a smaller school. A place where it is very easy to make friends. A person who enjoys being close with teachers. A person who wants a smaller classroom size. A person who likes discussion in the classroom. A person who wants to live near a city and have access to surrounding stores. A person who loves people and wants to be involved. A person who wants to play sports.

Someone who has a passion for Christ and His calling on their lives. Someone who is willing to take a stand for what they believe in. To gain more than an education, but skills that will allow them to impact their future communities and the world so they can do great things. Someone who takes their education seriously and wants to do their best. A person who loves the feel of a community, but is able to interact with others on a one-on-one basis. Someone who has high moral standards and values!

I would not necessarily stereotype the kind of person that should attend Bethel University. Anyone who wants to attend this university should be willing to try their best at whatever major they plan on earning. The student should want and expect that while attending Bethel, they will challenged mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Out of these challenges will come lifelong friendships, broadened perspectives, and most importantly, a deeper relationship with Christ.