Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

A person who wants to connect with others more personally and God. Bethel is a place where students can do just that. Learn more about Christ and grow in him together as one body. So an individual who is willing to go deeper in their relationship with God and with other peers would fit right in. They would not eve have to be a christian by definition; it just depends on how open their hearts are to hearing more about who they are in Christ.

I think Bethel University is the perfect place for a person who wants to get a great education while growing in their Christian faith. The best part about Bethel is that everyone is at different points in their relationship with Jesus. We are all learning together and from each other how to better serve God. If you are willing to work hard at both your academics and your character as a Christian, then Bethel University is the place to be.

People who are focused on an academically and spiritually enriching education will fit best into Bethel University. Those holding to a protestant background will find that they have much in common with most other Bethel students and staff. People who are interested in Bethel should be friendly, ready to meet new people, and willing to cooperate and collaborate with fellow students and staff.

Anyone interested in getting a great education with a Christian emphasis. If you don't want to have that Christian influence in your schooling, then this is not for you because here, the teachers pray, have devotions, and regularly refer to the Bible. It's a great place to get the education you need while still getting the Christian influence everyone needs in their life.

Bethel University is a christian school and that faith is put into practice everywhere; chapel, classrooms, dorm living, social events, they are all centered around that community of faith. The kind of person that should attend Bethel is a christian who desires a high level of education. This person should be willing to work hard, but also be social and have fun.

This school is for a person who wants a Christian world view integrated into every aspect of their education. This school encourages one in their faith through weekly Vesper services and chapel three times a week. Bethel University is for students who wish to enter the work force with a solid biblical foundation and a strong faith.

A person who is interested in pursuing a Christian education should attend Bethel University. It would be helpful if the person was a Christian and enjoys subcultures related to being Evanglical and middle to upper class. People who like sports and/or music (i.e. choir, band) also seem to thrive at Bethel.

This school is great for an academically minded person who is serious about their education. A person who really wants to be placed in a job they are ready for should go to Bethel for their education. Also, this school is meant for a person who likes social interaction and meeting a lot of people.

Anyone could attend this school if they wanted to, but they should have a wanting to further their relationship with Christ while they are here, and to break outside thier comfort zone; they should have a wanting inside of them to grow spiritually, and mentally in a community of believers!

Someone who has a strong christian background. Also someone who is very wealthy, and wants to fit in with everyone else. I feel like if you do not fit this "identity," other students look down upon you and will not be friends with you unless you fit their identity.