Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

To attend Bethel, you should be confident in who you are. Be rooted in the traits that you were taught as a child. Especially if you're a minority like me, Bethel will be a big change from what you're used to so don't let the Bethel stereotype change you.

Anyone, really, would be welcome at Bethel, but the kind of student that should attend here is one that would be truly ready and willing to work hard for their education as well as being a person who is open to new ideas and expanding their world.

student that come to bethel shoule be ready to not only learn about their courses but to learn and grow further in their relationship with the lord. There is a strong focus on religion and how the Lord is directing and guiding you down you path.

Anyone who has a love for Christ and wants to grow in their relationship with Him. The staff and students here are warm and friendly; I have never felt uncomfortable here. Anyone who wants college a place to be called "home" would do well here.

The person who should attend this school is anyone who is serious about learning how to be a leader in their profession and their community. This person should be ready and willing to learn and be involved in their community and their church.

A person who loves meeting new people, is friendly to everyone, doesn't have a desire to party, wants to grow in their spiritual walk, one who wants to be academically challenged, and one who has a positive outlook on life.

This school is for someone who loves to be part of a welcoming community and make new friends everyday! It is a great Christian atmosphere where everyone can hold each other accountable, and have fun!

A person interested in growing in their Christian Faith, is not afraid to live in the wonderful city of St. Paul, and would like to be involved in many different opportunities during college.

Anybody can attend Bethel. Although it appeals mostly to christians and those who can afford private school. A student that is academically-oriented and a hard worker should attend Bethel.

A christian looking for a school that consists of only christians that are very closed minded. it's difficult to go here and not be into faith as much as others, they're very judging.