Bethel University-Saint Paul

« See more reviews of Bethel University-Saint Paul

Someone who wants to grow deeper in their faith with God, grow closer with their community and friendships, and leave well rounded and educated and who likes to have good, clean fun.

You should attend this school if you are a Christian or even Jew who wants to grew in your faith and learn in a community that is committed to growing together as believers.

Jocks, cali girls, anyone who doesn't want to let go of what they had in high school and just want to drive around in daddy's Escalade wearing North Face fleece jackets.

This school is welcoming to all students. I would reccommend it to individuals who want to focus on their school work yet still develop life-long meaningful friendships.

Someone who is looking for a strong supportive community, who either has faith or feels as though something is missing in their lives. Anyone can grow to love the Lord.

Anyone is welcome, and anyone that wants to further there education at a Christian-based college should so here, because they care about your spiritual well-being.

A person that likes the feeling of a community atmosphere. Someone who wants to learn how to integrate their Christian faith into their everyday lives.

A person that want to learn and strives for success in their life. Also, a person who has a spriritual life and want to seek and know more about God.

A strong christian who likes a small community feel and who wants to attend college in a suburban area which is close to the city, yet secluded.

Anyone can attend this school if they want. Everyone their is very welcoming no matter who you are or what your background is.