Biola University

« See more reviews of Biola University

If you are a person who loves a supportive community, with encouraging students and staff, then attend Biola. There is sunshine almost all the time, and when you are down, your new college friends will lift you up. Being at Biola is the time to discover deeper relationships, and learn how to stand firm in your personal beliefs and rigorous academic carreer through Biblical guidance. Here, you realize that the accountability partners, utter joy, and peace that you see on peoples faces is established through the love of Christ. Those seeking uplifting community and well-rounded education apply today!

First and foremost, Biola University students should be people who have a relationship with God. They need to understand what Jesus Christ did on the cross and accept His forgiveness and grace. Regardless of how strong a Christian they are, they need to be seeking to know God more. Having said that, any person, however rich or smart, whatever ethnicity or background, should consider going to Biola University. People who go to Biola should be willing to learn, ready to grow, and open to change. Biola is a great place and any college student would benefit from going there.

Anyone who is interested in a small school atmosphere surrounded by friendly, goal-oriented people would like Biola. Biola has a great spiritual foundation to help student learn more about Christianity. Not only do the students here at Biola help encourage and push each other academically, but also the students help each other grow in their faith. If a student is looking to party frequently and drink alcohol, this is not the school for him. On the other hand, if the sudent wants to develop as a person and also develop life-long friendships then biola is the place.

Any eager young mind who is willing to be accepted by a Christ centered community that prides itself on success in integrating faith with education. If you are the type who likes a quiet surrounding community and a small green and brick walled campus, BU is perfect. BU is the perfect place for anyone who is in need of a great education and a great community in which you can fully develope yourself and experience the college life without all the distractions. BU is perfect for any young Christian mind on the border of his or her fatih.

Biola University is a conservative Christian school that has a rich history of being Biblically rooted. The type of person that should attend Biola is one who has a personal belief in Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord, and who desires to continue to strengthen their relationship with God by willingly joining a community of other people with the same beliefs as well as by taking Bible classes to enhance their knowledge. They should also be ready for a challenge as they learn what it means to live a selfless life like Jesus Christ.

A person that is ready to take on the challenges of defending their faith while aiming to obtain their degree in the subject that they desire should go to Biola. This is a great place for students who want to find themselves strong in their faith with God and long to be taught each subject through the lenses of a biblical point of view. Students who desire to learn from this perspective are people who will definitely be prepared to go out into the world and not only succeed in their careers but know how to defend their own beliefs.

A student must have a profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and have a heart to make an impact on the world for His names sake. Any person who is seeking to know more about Biblical truth and has a yearning to grow as a whole person: emotionally, academically, and spiritually. A student who truly has a desire to be challenged as well as grow and mature in their faith and academic studies. Someone who is willing to ask hard questions about life and has a yearning to answer those questions truthfully and with boldness.

The campus is a private Evangelical school, so only those students willing to live a life of Christian standards should attend. Being a private school, it is also expensive. It would be wise for students who wish to attend Biola to be serious about their studies if they are going to pay so much. The location is also something to consider. La Mirada is in Los Angeles county and there are very few places to get away from city life. If a prospective student is used to rural areas, this could be an exciting or frustrating thing.

If you love God and desire to learn more about Him, Biola is perfect for you. Biola is an academically strong school that offers a variety of majors. The best part about Biola is that everything one might learn at a secular school is taught AND we also get the chance to learn everything with an integration of the Bible. Being at Biola is like being a part of a huge family; everyone is genuinely friendly. Biola is located in sunny California within a few miles from the beach and downtown LA and there's always plenty to do.

A Christian, some one who is on fire for learning, makig life long friends, those who want to be happy and not feel alone. Those who attend Biola usually have a positive view on life, are eager to be kind generous and always offer their hand when someone is in need. Some one who is not afraid to sing, dance, or just sit quitly and smile. Everyone is nice, people will compliment you, people will smile when they make eye contact, some will wave, some will stop just to simply ask how you day is going. thats a Biolian.