Birmingham, AL
Birmingham Southern College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Birmingham Southern College

Isabella

I love Birmingham Southern College. It is a great campus, full of amazing people and professors who really care about you and your successes. There are so many opportunities on campus, you just have to find them. Its a small campus, either you know everyone or know of everyone.

Richelle

Overall, I absolutely love this college. I wish I was able to attend this upcoming fall. The students and faculties are so wonderful. They make everyone feel welcome,safe, and comfortable. Even though I only spend 3 days on campus, I can definitely say it felt like home away from home. And if you're seeking for a college that feels like family, stop looking because you already found it!

Tyler

I loved visiting BSC and look forward to being a student on campus in the fall. I will be working towards my pharmacy degree and also getting a minor in business while I’m at BSC. I will also be on the football team so I’m excited about joining the Panther family. I look forward to working with the coaching staff and the professors.

Paige

Birmingham Southern College is a perfect choice for me. The class sizes are smaller. Average class size is maybe fifteen to twenty students. I have a great appreciation for the smaller environment because it will afford me the opportunity not to be a number in class. I will be afforded the opportunity to know my classmates and the instructors and I will be known name. I’ve visited Birmingham Southern College three times and each time I felt welcomed and I the energy was positive. I totally envision myself attending school there. The campus is very clean, the dorm rooms are nice and the sport facilities are equipped with updated equipment.

Misa

I just finished my first year at Birmingham- Southern College and it was the best year I could have asked for. From living in California to going to school in Birmingham, Alabama was a huge move for me, but the people who are on the campus from friends to sorority sisters to professors have made my school feel like home, and ultimately the best choice I have ever made. The professors are always willing to help outside of the classroom. There was never a time when I needed help with my school work, that a professor was unable to help. Also, the people I have met have become my lifelong friends. Everyone on campus is very friendly, and are always willing to help. I remember I needed a ride off campus and my car was in repair, and my friend was willing to drive me off campus as soon as she heard that my car was broken. The housing situation was all I could have asked for as well. The freshman dorms always had available showers, laundry, and bathrooms, and I never had to wait my turn to use any of those 3. Overall Birmingham-Southern College is a great community to be a part of, and a proud place to be a Panther!

Brittanie

Birmingham - Southern is my home away from home! As soon as I stepped on campus I felt the family atmosphere! It is an amazing school! There are so many opportunities here! It is not easy work but it is a challenge met with help! You will never be alone here! #ForwardEver

Kate

I think it is overall a fairly good institution. It is small, but welcoming with good facilities and education. It is a nice community of students and professors, and the campus is very safe. They have a wide variety of majors from the arts to the sciences, and as a liberal arts school they give many opportunities to study things that interest you that may not be within your major. They also have many good connections that are very helpful when it comes to finding internships and eventually a career.

Caitlin

I think it is a great college so far. The only thing I did not like was orientation for three days before the first day of class. I felt like I was being forced to make friends in my orientation group and I don't talk to any of them. But i have met amazing people through my classes. I'm especially excited for Jan term!

Brea
Birmingham Southern

Its a cool place

Birmingham Southern

Its a cool place

Brianna

My school is best known for the intimate class sizes and pre-prpfessions programs.

Wow. There is so much I could say to my Senior Self. I've learned so much in just one semester of college. I would tell myself first and foremost, to not get lazy. I would stress the importance of staying focused and not slacking in my final year of high school. I would also tell myself to start much earlier in choosing a college and applyign for financial aid. I wish I had taken it all more seriously and filed my FAFSA sooner. I missed out on financial award opportunities because I procrastinated on finalizing my college decisions. I would brace myself for the rigor of college. I didn't realize it would be so difficult and so much different from college. I would tell myself to buckle down and spend more time studying instead of putting everything off and being so laxed about things I should have taken seriously.

Someone who likes a smaller school. Anyone one looking for intimate classes and a very friendly environment.

Birmingham Southern College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.