Birmingham Southern College Top Questions

As a high school student the pressure was on to find the school of your dreams, the school that fit you the best, the school you were going to be proud to go to. I wish I had known just how much greek life was on this campus, I also wish that as a high school student I had been more open minded about other schools. I wish I had known just how difficult getting a new roommate is when you are very unhappy, but I am glad that it is. I am glad I knew what I did though.

Abigail

I wish I had known how drastically my social life would change. I have only made two friends who are also minorities and feel the same way about their social lives.

Rebecca

I only wish I had known that I would love it as much as I do. That would have saved me many nights of worrying about what college would be like.

Marcie

I wish I had realized how quickly four years go by. I would want to know to carefully plan out the courses I wanted to take and the activities I wanted to participate in to ensure that I would not miss out on any opportunities.

Katie

That it wouldnt't be so hard to adjust

Mitchell

Area surrounding campus is very high crime. The campus is well secured and campus police are adequate. But it is not safe to be in the immediate area around campus.