Birmingham Southern College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Birmingham Southern College

Brittanie

Birmingham - Southern is my home away from home! As soon as I stepped on campus I felt the family atmosphere! It is an amazing school! There are so many opportunities here! It is not easy work but it is a challenge met with help! You will never be alone here! #ForwardEver

Brea

Its a cool place

Misa

I just finished my first year at Birmingham- Southern College and it was the best year I could have asked for. From living in California to going to school in Birmingham, Alabama was a huge move for me, but the people who are on the campus from friends to sorority sisters to professors have made my school feel like home, and ultimately the best choice I have ever made. The professors are always willing to help outside of the classroom. There was never a time when I needed help with my school work, that a professor was unable to help. Also, the people I have met have become my lifelong friends. Everyone on campus is very friendly, and are always willing to help. I remember I needed a ride off campus and my car was in repair, and my friend was willing to drive me off campus as soon as she heard that my car was broken. The housing situation was all I could have asked for as well. The freshman dorms always had available showers, laundry, and bathrooms, and I never had to wait my turn to use any of those 3. Overall Birmingham-Southern College is a great community to be a part of, and a proud place to be a Panther!

Paige

Birmingham Southern College is a perfect choice for me. The class sizes are smaller. Average class size is maybe fifteen to twenty students. I have a great appreciation for the smaller environment because it will afford me the opportunity not to be a number in class. I will be afforded the opportunity to know my classmates and the instructors and I will be known name. I’ve visited Birmingham Southern College three times and each time I felt welcomed and I the energy was positive. I totally envision myself attending school there. The campus is very clean, the dorm rooms are nice and the sport facilities are equipped with updated equipment.

Caitlin

I think it is a great college so far. The only thing I did not like was orientation for three days before the first day of class. I felt like I was being forced to make friends in my orientation group and I don't talk to any of them. But i have met amazing people through my classes. I'm especially excited for Jan term!

Kate

I think it is overall a fairly good institution. It is small, but welcoming with good facilities and education. It is a nice community of students and professors, and the campus is very safe. They have a wide variety of majors from the arts to the sciences, and as a liberal arts school they give many opportunities to study things that interest you that may not be within your major. They also have many good connections that are very helpful when it comes to finding internships and eventually a career.

Richelle

Overall, I absolutely love this college. I wish I was able to attend this upcoming fall. The students and faculties are so wonderful. They make everyone feel welcome,safe, and comfortable. Even though I only spend 3 days on campus, I can definitely say it felt like home away from home. And if you're seeking for a college that feels like family, stop looking because you already found it!

I love Birmingham Southern. It is a campus where you feel overall safe and at home. The academics are important but also having fun! The professors are always welcoming and ready to answer any questions. There are multiple opportunities for internships and experiences all around. Overall Birmingham Southern is a school that prides itself on being home and school for students all over the county.

Isabella

I love Birmingham Southern College. It is a great campus, full of amazing people and professors who really care about you and your successes. There are so many opportunities on campus, you just have to find them. Its a small campus, either you know everyone or know of everyone.

Tyler

I loved visiting BSC and look forward to being a student on campus in the fall. I will be working towards my pharmacy degree and also getting a minor in business while I’m at BSC. I will also be on the football team so I’m excited about joining the Panther family. I look forward to working with the coaching staff and the professors.