Bismarck State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bismarck State College

Krystal

I really enjoy Bismarck State College. The class sizes are never overwhelming. You have plenty of opportunities to ask your instructor if you need help with anything. It is located in a good part of town and is close to gas stations, grocery stores, dinning, and shopping.

Carmen

I absolutely love the college. I am an off campus online student in the same city, but the classes are very flexible and the advisors are great. We have a wonderful library, on and offline to help us with our homework, and have a wonderful recreation area that has a weight area and a swimming pool.

Sydney

It is a great place to learn and the environment is very friendly. The professors are easy to get a hold of and are there to help out the student body. The campus is a decent size, not too big and not too small. Since it is in North Dakota, the weather can get very cold in the winter, but we have what is called the Mystic Trail that connects the buildings so that we do not have to walk out in the cold.

Kali

I do like Bismarck State College, the campus is beautiful in every season and is easily accessible. You feel safe when you are on campus, including the dorms. All of the facilities are updated and kept neat, you do not feel like you are trapped in an outdated board room. I love the campus food, especially the coffee stand because I am a big coffee drinker. The professors are very nice in my classes, with the exception of a couple bad days; which everyone is entitled to. I feel as if I may approach them with any help or questions I have. However, I do not like just a couple things. There are drug users are people who partake in alcohol on campus and in campus housing. It is not so bad, just annoying when your dorm room smells like marijuana smoke. As far as the alcohol consumption goes, I am not too concerned with that. People do tend to partake throughout the week and on the weekends but there is never a loud party that is hard to ignore. The resident advisors are very nice and solve any problems you might have with other residents, depending on who you have and how motivated they are to do their job. As far as quietness goes in the dorms, I am satisfied. Also, Bismarck does not have that many clubs or social activities to participate in compared to other schools like Williston State College. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend someone to Bismarck State as I have really enjoyed my time there.

Laikyn

My college is an amazing one. It’s a safe place where students can learn to the best of their ability. It’s a place where you can be yourself and always find a area to fit in. There are many activities and clubs that are available for students to join. I’m proud to have the opportunity to go to such a wonderful campus.

McKenzie

My overall opinion of Bismarck State College is that it could use some work; upgrade the older dorms, faculty be outgoing and nice, and extra credit being available. I do enjoy some students and faculty, but not all. This college is a good place to start if you are unsure what you want to do with your life, or if you want a smaller college campus.

Brevin

My opinion of Bismarck State College is good for a few reasons. The school provides good education for the tuition and bills price, which is a plus for students that are attending there. It provides their own marketplace and other shops for students to get some food or a snack. They also provide free cookouts and other activities to get students involved with school activities. This is my overall opinion of my school and what it provides for students to come.