Black Hills State University Top Questions

I wish that I had researched the school more before I went to it, because I was unaware that BHSU only provided Spanish as a minor--no other languages.

That I would break up with my fiance after I had already moved here for him.

Kami

I wish I had known how windy it can get there! There's nothing more annoying to me than when it's snowing and the wind is blowing it right up my nose as I'm walking to class. Just kidding! The truth is, I knew everything I needed to before I got there. I knew about all the opportunities it offered me as well as how open, friendly, and helpful everyone (faculty, staff, & students!) was. I knew that I would be earning the best education in the best environment with the best people.

Shayna

I really wish I would have better considered the time and travel required to go home for holidays and vacation. Also, I wish I had known the cost of living off campus in Spearfish was so high. It is really expensive to live off campus.

Baylee

That my cross country coach was having so much trouble at home. I think that he really took away from the team. He is selfish. Other coachs that were interested in me told me about his rep for taking good athletes and helping them to disappear after one year.