Pocahontas, AR
Black River Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Black River Technical College

Brianna

I am currently attending Black River Technical College as a highschool student and I will be attending BRTC fall 2018, BRTC is a fantastic campus! It is very well maintained and everyone is really nice, you can get in contact with professors when needed and they are always willing help with technical difficulties. Black River is also very affordable and I feel like by going there I will succeed and I can follow my dreams!! I am very excited about my college journey at BRTC!!

Hailey

Black River Technical is a good college for people who can not afford it, Black River is a cheap college and in my case is covered by financial aid. Black River is not the ideal school for minor degrees such as doctors, biologist, or teachers. Being a community college you can only revive your associates degree and will more than likely have to transfer to a bigger university. Black River is a great small college and a great place to meet new people but as someone wanting a higher degree I do not recommend Black River Tech

Overall, this is a very serious campus. The students that are attending with intentions of graduating with a degree strive to succeed, and the professors who are available aim to help their students reach their goals. I feel like my dreams are priority.

Tim

Very progressive and up to date concerning technology.

Very progressive and up to date concerning technology.

The school's diversity as far as the classes offered, the tuition is also alot lower than that of most colleges in our area.

I would tell myself to listen more. Listen to advise from those who have been through college and know firsthand the benefit that a degree offers. Listen to your elders who never had the chance to benefit from a higher education and who know from experience the closed doors for those without that college degree. Also, I'd tell me to listen to myself. Every high school graduate knows the importance of a good education and that continuing with that education will be the only way to ensure a wonderful and rewarding future for themselves. I was too scared to attend college, even though I knew it was the right thing to do for myself. So, listen, listen, listen!

Black River Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.