Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania Top Questions

The most frustrating thing about Bloomsburg University is the weather. The college is up in the mountains so it tends to be cold a lot of the time. The dorms are not heated very well so you have to bundle up in lots of layers. Sometimes it will be raining and the next minute it will be snowing and then sunny. The weather is very hard to determine here.

I am an out of school student and my parents have bad credit so it is extremely difficult to get money to cover all of my tuition and fees and housing costs.

Not meeting anyone in the school

The most frustrating thing would be scheduling. I am always stressing trying to get into classes and they're always closed. I think Bloomsburg needs more courses if they're going to keep uping their enrollment rates!

My first semester at my school will begin in a few weeks. I love everything about my school as of yet. There is nothing that has frustrated me about it.

Financial aid and general education requirements

for core classes, material seemed to be repetitive

The most frustrating thing about Bloomburg University is that the freshman parking lot is located about a mile or so away from the dormatories. For a freshman to retrieve his or her vehicle from the parking lot, they are either forced to walk up the inclined mile, or wait for the bus which he or she must also walk a bit to get to.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is far away from my home. I am a very family oriented person. I wish I could afford to go home and see my family more often. Since my hometown is almost three hours away, I do not go home as much as I would like to.

Cornell

I feel that the most frustrating thing about the university is that there are limited job opportunities for students. this bein noted, it is extremely difficult to earn money to but essential things or just to have in your pocket. There are many students like myself who search vigorously for a chance to have money to pay for books or just the average expenses that occur in college.

Jaleya

The most frustrating thing about my old school was that it was cash strap and didn't have enough school supplies and books for the entire student body, children had to use the books in class and photo copy assignments for homework.

The most frustrating thing about Bloomsburg University is the social life and surrounding area. Most students drink on the weekends because there isn't much going on. The town of Bloomsburg is very small and there are no big shopping centers or recreational activities. There are clubs provided by the school but they are mostly academic clubs. The students at this school are sometimes cliquey and there is little diversity. There is also a lack of school spirit and not a lot of students attend sporting or theatre events.

going uphill to class

Erick

The workload and everything being due at once.

The cost of books are somewhat outrageous. I get frustrated when I think of housing situations and who to live with and where to live. The parking lot were freshman and sophomores have to park their car is in a far location which is sometimes troublesome.

There is not much to do at night if you are not into the party scene, however, clubs and activities run on the weekends so avoiding the party scene then is easier.

At first it can be very boring becuase it is a smal town but oncw you put yourself out there and get involved you will never want to leave. I know this because i felt this way then i got involved with clubs and sororities and now i met some of the best people in my life.

Bryan

Nothing.

The most frustrating thing about Bloomsburg has to be the money. That and they did not help me very much when I had a problem with paper work at my internship.

As a lowerclassman, it can be difficult to get into the classes that you need.

Beth

It was very difficult to get a job on campus

Living away from my family and loved ones.