Pendleton, OR
Blue Mountain Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Blue Mountain Community College

Rachelle

I enjoyed my experience as a student at BMCC. My instructors were all very helpful and patient and seemed to be able to adjust their teaching styles as needed, depending on the needs of the students. They pushed us to do our best and I felt very successful while attending there.

KyliSue

I love BMCC because it has allowed me to get my Transfer degree at a small price and let me live at home to save money. I also love the small town vibe and all of the teachers are great. They work with you and are almost always available to questions.

Elisabeth

Great staff and very helpful. Teachers are very knowledgeable. Class size is small enough to get plenty of one on one interaction as well as all questions being answered. Tutors are available on site and the teachers give plenty of resources to learn what they are trying to teach.

It a very nice campus. They have a great shop programs also.

It a very nice campus. They have a great shop programs also.

Monica

It is a very good college and excellent and keeping you up on your academics.

It is a very good college and excellent and keeping you up on your academics.

Katlyn

I've had a few classes through BMCC as a high school student. These classes and experiences that I had were so positive I decided to go to this community college in order to get my AAOT. The professors there are willing to help you actually achieve your dreams and see to any problems that you might have with student life. Plus with small class sizes it's perfect.

Grace

I think BMCC is a pretty good school. Whether it's sports Wednesdays, free snack Fridays, free movie night, skiing trip, etc., there is always something going on to get students involved. There are plenty of places to study (alone or with a group) as well as hang out with friends. Professors want you to come and talk to them about any problems you may be having in class or hard to understand concepts. Its a good school to start your college education at.

Aspen
BMCC

BMCC

I loved it here! Located right outside Pendleton, OR, it has amazing views when the sun is out. I made a lot of great friends and the Ag teachers were amazing! BMCC also has an "Agriculture Complex" so students can learn hands-on. I had the chance to drive tractors, palpate a cow, and process a pig (among other ag related activities.) It is a great school that I hated to leave!

Marisol

I think some of the harder classes is what makes the school frustrating. Sometimes doing online work, and having technical dificultiues can be frustrating too.

If you want a small school , with fun staff and professor this is your school. It is close to home, low-cost, and really into community work.

I would tell them to prepare themselves for college, even before finishing high school. If they dont know what they want to do in life, dont go into a 4-year university that is super expense. BMCC has many courses that are available to get you to the path, and career you been looking for. BMCC is a stepping stone to bigger dreams and your future career.

madalyn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself not to be such a procrastinator when it comes to applying for scholarships. Right now I am scrambling around trying to come up with money to help pay for fall term and many future terms to come. I've been applying for jobs practically daily. Many call for interviews ,but I just don't seem to make it past that stage to employment. Early in the year I applied for Fafsa and didn't qualify for any financial aid. And now I'm applying for every scholarship I am eligible for to try and pay for my expenses this term. Basically, I would tell myself to get on it and not be such a ding dong when it comes to finding ways to pay for college.

Everyone being so nice and eager to help is what I consider to be the best thing about my school.

Any person should apply here. The staff members are very friendly. Everyone makes you feel welcome and is eager to help you accomplish your goals for your education. Campus is very easy to maneuver and classes here are cheaper than a 4 year university.

Blue Mountain Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.