Bluefield College Top Questions

Taylor

It is best known for I believe sports. This school is very big on sports, chapel, and their teaching program. But the criminal justice program I am taking is amazing. The professors here are always there to help you through everything.

Delaini

Bluefield is best known for it's Education Program. The standards are high and the criterea for completeing this program are among the top of all private, liberal colleges. There is a 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} rate of job positions for graduates. While Bluefield is small, the one-on-one, small class sizes are great and the professors are caring and helpful.

Sierra

My school is known for Christian studies and being rank A in the state.

Carlos

Their online programs and how quickly you can finish your 4 year degree.

Vida

Bluefield College is to help people find God's calling for your life. Through their weekly contemporary praise service called blessings and more (BAM), campus wide convocation, residence hall bible studies , you will grow toward becoming the man/woman that God has call you to be. Their 17 majors are designed to help all students realize their greatest potential in service to God, their country, their communities and themselves. The students come from more than 35 state and six countries. The average SAT was 930 and GPA 3.0. Curriculum of the college endeavors to equip its student for life.

Britney

Majors.