Bluefield College Top Questions

Delaini

The kind of person who is serious about their education. This school is small and the teacher are very aware of those who are doing well and those that are not. They take it upon themselves to follow up with students when they have missed classes or are falling behind in their work. It is so much fun here but academics are definitely put at the forefront.

BOBBY

If someone just wants to glide through school with no effort and just wants to party all the time, this is not the school for them. We have fun and have social lives but this is a christ-centered private school where we do not "party" like some other colleges. If someone wants to get an education and make life-long friends at the same time then this is the school for them!

Carlos

Full time working adult if your planning on using their online program, referred to as the Inspire program.

When you come to Bluefield you learn that there is not really a certain type of person that shouldn't be here. We have people from all over the world that come here, whether it be for sports or an education. Here at Bluefield we accept everyone.

Kerry

A person that does not like a small town and a small campus.

Britney

An atheist, even though they would probably be accepted, but maybe not accepted socially.