Bob Jones University Top Questions

Anna

My way around.

Joseph

Before coming to school I wish that I had know the format in which college classes are set up. It is completely different from high school classes. The notes and study time is a lot more in college than in high school, and I wish I were better prepared.

Marianne

It would have been nice to know that it rains very much and is frequently windy. I definitely would have brougth some warmer clothes seeing as you do a lot of walking across campus throughout the day.

Julie

How bad the food was and how strict the religious programs and dress codes are.

Brian

I wish I would have known how hard the classes were before I came. Most of the time I am either working or doing school work. I wish I would have known how hectic college life could be.

Rebecca

I wish I would of known how important it was too learn in high school rather than just focus on getting good grades.

Marianne

The students are not very accepting of ideas and opinions that differ from thier own. Many of the students I know still hold onto the standards placed on them by their parents and do not know how to think for themselves. It is very difficult to get involved in any kind of music programs because of the cliques.

Mark

How much of an understatemtent "spiritually and academically challenging" was.

Alessa

How to manage my time extremely well!