Boise, ID
Boise Bible College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Boise Bible College

Mackenzie

Don't rush, everyone pushes high school seniors to go to college. People were asking me where I was going to school and what I wanted to do starting my Junior year. I didn't even decide where I wanted to go until the summer after I graduated! Take time to really learn about the schools and programs you might be interested in. Think about where you can really picture yourself thriving. Be patient, this is a big decision!

I wish I would have had a better understanding of the programs offered.

Dominique

Boise Bible College is a private school that is still as affordable as many state colleges are. The campus is in a safe area of town, and the Boise metro area is much safer than most large cities in comparison.

The professors are truly committed to seeing students succeed. BBC becomes like a family when you live on campus because it is such a small school. The food is great, and the dorms are very nice.

Boise Bible College usually has around 200 students who attend full time. That makes for a lot of one-on-one time with professors, which enables us to have a better learning experience. Also, unlike many other Bible colleges, our school is not hoping to someday become a huge university. The leaders here are hoping that it will continue to stay fairly small because we are known for graduating exceptionally capable workers for ministry, because of our size. The emphasis here is preparing students for full time ministry. Our many programs also set us apart.

If I could go back to 2010 and talk to myself as a senior.. I would probably tell myself to take a deep breath and really assess what I am passionate about and how I can make my post-high school education worth every penny. I made the mistake of chosing a universtiy close to home for my first year because everyone told me that I needed to go there. I was miserable for most of the year and my grades suffered for it. If I could go back I would tell myself to make educational decisions based on what is important to me, not what is important to others. I would also tell myself to take study-time more seriously. I floated through high school because it was easy, and thought I could do the same in college. I would tell myself to study hard and play later. I would also tell myself that living with old friends from high school in an apartment is probably one of the worst decisions a freshman could make. Because I didn't live on campus with new people, I did not experience the awesome thigns I could have in dorms.

Our professors are professionals in their fields. They have had many years of experience and know what they are talking about. Our campus is small enough that it feels like one big family. The faculty and staff are here to help you do your best and push you to your fullest potential. The Christian environment is unlike any other that you will experience, even at another Bible College. Your peers are just as encouraging as any of your professors, and we all work together to make this place the best that it can be. You wont regret attending here.

Carrie

Boise Bible College is known for preparing young lives for ministry while teaching them how to live life with full integrity.

Through the semester that I have completed at Boise Bible College, i have changed completely. Boise Bible College has challenged me in ways that i never knew I could. This school has taught me ways of faith that i have never known and how to apply my faith in different ways that i never knew possible. At Boise Bible College I am getting the ultimate experience that God has had planned for me from the beginning. It has been valuable to attend this college because God's power is working through every hand that is teaching me. The curriculum allows me to test my faith, and my abilities in ways that i feared before. Through this school i am becoming the young woman that God has made. This college has provided me an alternative way of living life with full intergity and trust in something great. Boise Bible College was the best decision i have ever made.

The only negative thing i have to say about Boise Bible College is that the food in the cafeteria is not that good, everything else is absolutely amazing!

Boise Bible College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.