Boricua College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Boricua College

Burnett

Boricua college has all the tools needed to earn a degree. This semester is my final until I get my bachelors in education. I had outstanding professors that grasped my attention by their teaching methods and techniques. In addition, I also had my beloved Facilitator Uncle Julio Sanchez assisting in my drive and determination to graduate.

maria

My opinion at Boricua College is a good school because the staff make sure we graduate and prepare for us when looking for a job. The classes are small so its easier to learn. The facilitators and professors makes sure we understand the work thats is given.

Keanna

I love this school its like my home away from home. They understand my values and try to meet me half way to finish my education .

Kimberly

Boricua college is a great school especially for those who have been out for so many years. The professors really care about students and love what they do. They really try to work with you and any concerns you may have. Many students successful lives began at this college.

Top Questions about Boricua College