Chestnut Hill, MA
Boston College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Boston College

Gary
Beautiful campus

BC has a lot to offer!

Beautiful campus

BC has a lot to offer!

Theresa

Great school

Boston College is an excellent university with a little bit of something for everyone. The academics are strong, the location is phenomenal, the sports are fun, and there are extracurricular activities always available. There is also a very strong alumni network that is a great resource once you have graduated.

Julia
Great school

There's nothing not to like.

Great school

There's nothing not to like.

Liz
Loved it!

Loved it!

Going to Boston College was one of the best decisions of my life. I got one of the best educations I could have asked for, especially thanks to financial aid. I made friendships with some professors, found some of my closest friends, and met my boyfriend. It opened my mind to so many possibilities and so much fun while I was there!

JoJo
Cool School

BC is a super welcoming community!

Cool School

BC is a super welcoming community!

Aine
Alumni Review

I had a great experience here and I always rave about it! This is the place to be.

Alumni Review

Joan
Its an interesting Place

Its easy to get caught up in the motions but in general someone is down to talk with you and help you.

Its an interesting Place

Stephen

Some popular activities on campus are usually centered around sports, as many students often attend sports games. However, there are other activities on campus, such as acapella groups, music groups, theatre clubs, and much more.

Students on campus are pretty friendly and there are more than enough opportunities to meet and connect with people on campus.

The academics are top notch. The courses are somewhat difficult to figure out at first depending on the subject and the workload may put some students off initially. However, the professors are more than helpful for students who are struggling and the subjects taught in school courses are interesting and engaging.

Nicholson

If I was able to go back and talk to my highschool self about the transition from highschool to college there would be three main points I would elucidate. The first is that college is what you make of it in terms of academics, internships and friends. The more you are willing to put yourself out there the more you are likely to get back. The next point is would be to advocate for myself and peers because the vioce/opinions of the student body is taken into consideration. So if their is somehting that you do not like/agree with talk to administratin to see if something can be done to resolve the conflict, because more than likely if you feel a particular type of way you are not the only one. The final piece of advice and most imporant I think i would have needed is that you can not go through college alone. You need to build an inclusive enviorment amonst your friends, professors and staff because there will be moments you want to cry or give up, but they will be the individuals to pull you back up. They will become your second family!

For me personally I think what I had know before I came to BC or any school as a matter of fact was to advocate for myself and fellow students. Because the vioce of the student is considered and tried to be used for change.

I believe the best thing at the school is the community. Even though we are all striving to be the best student in or own perticuar domain, we come together to support one another and learn from each other. To form the BC community

Boston College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.