Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

Upper Campus is divided into two areas. The first is the freshman living area with dorms Gonzaga, Fitzpatrick, Shaw (a special program house), Medeiros (honor's housing), Clavier, Loyola, Xavier. Students, not living in singles, share a dorm room with one, two, or three other students on a floor with 20-30 boys or girls all sharing one large bathroom per wing. Most rooms have the same layout of two beds, two desks, two dressers, and two closet nooks.

BC is an incredible school focused not just on academic learning, but on discovering each student's vocation, that is, how each person can use his or her gifts and passions to make the world a better place.

Boston College is the perfect school for someone looking for a great balance between a rigorous academic curriculum and a lively social environment located just outside of the city of Boston.

A rather un-diverse place, very focused on academics and very into the school sports with the social scene based around the local bars, the mod lot, and community service.

The combination of academics, school spirit, the social scene and the location so close to the city of Boston makes this a great school to attend.

The teachers at Boston College are very intelligent and enthusiastic about their subject of study and the campus itself is beautiful.

"Men and Women for Others" That is our slogan here at BC for the pursuit of excellence both in and out of the classroom.

Boston College is great if you want a spirited, campus-based school, with the option of a city at your fingertips.

a great experience to learn in my field of study and get practical experience. great place to make new friends.

Very prestigious, very academic, very friendly and social, very complicated.