Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

BC is home to all sorts of ethnic groups, as well as religions. People often write off BC as a "Catholic" college, but in reality all faiths/or all beliefs are welcome. BC is also a politically active school, with frequent seminars and discussions led by political figures.

Socio-economic issues sometimes do arise. There are often a lot of rich students so it's hard to keep up with the social life that comes with that. But there are also plenty of students who are poor college students and try to make fun with out spending money.

students are active in issues involving race gender religion and sexuality. of course there are some issues, as there are on all college campuses. BC students are dispersed all throughout the political spectrum. the students are open-minded.

Most students wear the latest fashion trends and designer clothing and products are prevalent around campus. Most students come from the upper-middle class. A majority of students are Republicans and politics is prevalent around campus.

The style at Boston College is predominated by preppy clothing, and the skin tone is definitely light. Students who are of different races or socioeconomic classes will not be discriminated against but may feel uncomfortable at first.

Most students dress to go to class. On those cold, snowy days though, comfortable clothes and Ugg Boots are neccessities.

More diverse than it's given credit for, but not by much. Student body is pretty racially segregated.

BC is filled with very nice people. It is almost as if the nicest students on earth come here.

BC student body is not as diverse as my hometown, but there are many different types of people.

Most students are white, well off financially, Christian, and pretty good looking.