Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

BC is not very diverse, but there is a lot of school spirit.

There are rich white kids. That's just about it.

There is a little

people are pretty diverse by all means, though it isnt usually advertised as so. you get international students, students of all races, nationalities, sexual orientations, religions. theres people who are paying tuition in full and people who can only afford to go here becuase of ful scholarship rides-most people get some form of financial aid. theres the divison 1 athletes and people who cant play sports for their lives. people from most every states and every political standing. i should say while the official number is that 70% of students identify themselves as christian, that simply means they checked off a box on their application. there are many people like me, i identify roman catholic, however i barely practice or observe. i have met one right winged super-catholic southern son of the confederacy here, but trust me when i say that is a rarity. to me, people interact pretty well here and if everyone gives everyone the chance everyones pretty chill; almost no one is rascist or super religious/conservative We are a Jesuit Catholic school and the Jesuits are considered to be the most liberal of the Catholic sects, and its true. For every club deemed conservative like the pro life club there is always, by nature not force, an opposing liberal club like the pro choice club See my post on sterotypes for more of this...