Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

I really thought BC was a perfect fit for me and I am very grateful that I learned a lot about it before I made my decision. Make sure you think that BC will be that great fit for you too. All the people that I ever talked to who said they chose BC because it was the best academic program but didn't consider the campus culture eventually transferred. It is definitely about important to know both.

BC's popularity has been on the rise steadily for the last few years, with roughly 30,000 applicants vying for 2,500 or so admittances this past year. Yet despite having the academic competency (and more) to support such low acceptance ratios, it is still not garnishing enough attention as a top-tier school. It's time this changes.

The BC Administration has been cracking down on off-campus parties because the residents around the campus keep denying their expansion plans. The residents, for some reason, think that college neighborhoods should be quaint, quiet places and they wont hesitate to call the school or the Boston Police if there is a party.

BC is just beginning its 10 year plan and the campus will look entirely different when it's completed. But during the process construction promises to be a large nuisance.

ive enjoyed my experience at bc. ive definitely grown as a person because i came here, and i wouldn't trade it for any other experience.

If I could do my 4 years again, I would in a HEARTBEAT. We Are BC!

I LOVE BC.

besides what people say: its diverse. people are great. not everyone drinks. social life is great. religion is not shoved down anyones throat. its a gorgeous campus. food is better than decent. yes its expensive, but if you take advantage of the free stuff and handouts (that technically your tuitions paying for) you will get your moneys worth. everyone can find their own niche here. i. love. it. here. thats the best advertising i can give for the school i love, that i love it.