Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

In some ways, but there is also a prevalent group who does not fit the stereotypes. Drinking may seem like it is a big part of life, but there are always plenty of activities during the weekend that do not involve drinking.

Not really all of them. MOst people are white, a lot are wealthy, everyone is intelligent, some are religious, but its not a big deal if you're not, and many people do drink, but many choose not to- and its no problem.

We do have enough snobs running around, propagating the stereotypes, that by senior year I'm ready for a slightly more diverse crowd. But the stereotypes certainly don't encapsulate the majority of the student body.

NO! A lot of students at BC are from affluent families and communities but a majority of the students are well-grounded and vested in service and social concerns, so money is not necessarily a derisive force.

I would say that people at BC know how to have a good time but also put their academics high on their priority list. It is not necessary to be religious here. It is more important to be open to others.

The students do pay a lot for tuition, so most of the students come from wealth, but I believe the students to be great kids, not arrogant, and also very well rounded.

There are certainly a lot of people that fit that description, but there are plenty more that don't. The school has a lot of drinking, but it's not too bad.

There are many students at BC who are do not fit the mold of the stereotype, there are people from all walks of like with all different views of the world.

No, BC is very preppy and not very diverse, but there are a lot of people who do not fit into these categories. Everyone is really athletic though.

Most of these stereotypes are true for a very small percentage of the student body at BC and do apply to the rest of us.