Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

I actually have a midterm in a few hours so I will have to stop here I hope you appreciate the answers I have given, good luck with your survey.

Professors are either excellent or terrible, there is very little "middle ground."

Professors are very nice and helpful, classes vary in size.

Awesome!!! This is my favority part of Bc.

good

most the the professors here actually care, theyll set up office hours and give extra credit. all but one of my classes freshmen year were under 40 people, the one that wasnt was lecture style and that was only 150 people. even though BC is known for academics, most people arent nerds who study 24/7, im pretty sure the rigor and study hours are the same at most other colleges. the thing that sets it apart is the extensive core. theres a moderately large list of core courses everyone has to take. if you do well on APs/IBs youll get exempt from a lot though-i came in with 24 credits and got rid of most of my core! as a jesuit college you do need to take theology as part of the core but especially if you pair it with philosophy, its really the philosophy behind religion-its NOT shoving religion down anyones throat