Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

there are many stereotypes, most of which are true. there are lots of rich kids at bc, lots of white people compared to where i come from, lots of catholics (not a bad thing obviously).

that we are all rich and white. that we are snobs. that we cost too much money. that we are very, very religious. that we don't give out condoms. that the housing is terrible.

Most people think that BC is filled with preppy, rich kids. A lot of people think that since it is a Jesuit institution, we are pontificated to about religion all the time.

Students are rich, white, entitled stereotypical New England jerks. They're all Red Sox fans that care way too much about their appearance. BC is a hard partying school.

Smart, Rich, Ego-centric are some of the negative stereotypes, but I think positive stereotypes include well-rounded, sports-loving, fun, intellectual, and involved.

A lot of people believe that BC is "jcrew with a hangover" and that the students drink a lot. There is also another stereotype that all students are religious at BC.

Very preppy students, all body concious and workout 24/7, goal oriented, highly motivated, very into volunteer work, work hard and party hard

That BC is very preppy and conservative. That all the "frat boys" and sorority girls go to BC. Everyone is really athletic and wealthy.

Most people think that BC students are stuck-up spoiled rich kids. The general consensus is that we are intelligent but arrogant.

Rich, White, Conservative, Private-Educated, Catholic, snobs who do all of their shopping at J. Crew and Banana Republic.