Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

The Boston College student population is definitely not large in comparison to many other universities in the US. That being said, there are enough students in every class to have a fair balance between friends and strangers on campus. School spirit at BC is incredible: students are sure to attend football games throughout the fall as well as support our championship winning hockey team. Even if you're not a big sports fanatic, taking time to see these great teams is an amazing experience here at BC.

The best thing about BC, for me, is the sports. Some of my best memories involve BC Athletics, whether its football, hockey or basketball. The size of the school is ideal, it's big, but not so big that you feel like a brick in the wall. It's big enough, however, that you never stop meeting new people. The administration is a bit strict, but it's always easy to find something going on, especially since you are so close to the city.

I love BC. People are usually very impressed that I go to BC. I spend most of my time on campus, but I love going into the city when I have a chance. I would say that BC isn't really a college town, but Boston is definitely a college city. There are some issues with BC's administration, but there are things wrong with many universities. There is a ton of school pride and that's something that I love about BC.

The best thing about BC is the Choco-Tacos, though they haven't had these for the last few days, which is emotionally disturbing. I REALLY love 4Boston. This is unquestionably my favorite part of BC. The school is a decent size, but I would make tuition more affordable, or at least extend more financial aid to students. My father had to put off retirement so he could pay for this place.

I absolutely love BC. When I tell people I go here I am proud to say it, and they tend to be impressed. Our school is large enough that you are always meeting new people, but it's set up in a way that you are in communities, so that you know people. I love the closeness to Boston but the fact that we are separated from it. I have never felt unsafe walking back to my dorm alone at night.

BC has an excellent academic reputation and overall my time here has been extremely fun. The career recruiting system resources are lacking. Many students feel that there is too big of a gap between what the students want and what the administration wants. The size is perfect. It would be nice if the city of Boston and BC students themselves took more pride in BC Sports.

Even though BC has 9200 undergrads, it certainly doesn't feel like that, unless you're at a football or hockey game. walking around campus you feel like you're at a much smaller college. there is so much school pride, especially in and around boston. students are not the best travelers to away games, unless it's notre dame or bowl/tournament season.

There is a lot of school pride. I think the size of the school is just right; it isn't too big nor is it too small. I've received many different reactions when I have told people I go to BC -- wow, that's a great school. A private school?? that's awesome. Isn't it cold? Oh, there's both Boston College and Boston University?

Best all around school in country, with great academics as well as great sports. No other school in the country has a good football, basketball, and hockey program, and it is a fun thing to be a part of. I would definitly change the fan support (or lack there of). The city is amazing, with all of the great Boston sports.

I love BC. I think the campus is beautiful, and I think the size is just right. Big enough where you are always meeting new people, but small enough where you will pass people you know while walking to class. I love the fact that there is a lot of school spirit, which definitely fosters a community feel.