Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

The best thing about BC is the location, it's in the suburbs so it's beautiful and safe. But the city is only a T ride away! I think the size it perfect. Depends on the age of the person but for the most part people are impressed when I tell them that I go the BC. There is a lot of school pride.

The athletics at BC make the school. The school pride is overwhelming, and it makes you proud of your school. If I could change one thing I would want it to be smaller, but then again I may not have been admitted if that were the case, so I think it is just perfect.

BC is a great combination of both suburban and urban environments. The PULSE program is one of BC's many excellent aspects, and community service is a very common extracurricular activity.

BC is just the right size and has great opportunities for everything you want to do. Everyone is really involved and people are encouraged to become better people, not just good students.

The campus is beautiful, especially at night. Schoool pride's a big thing. It is not uncommon to see a sea of maroon and gold in lecture hall.

Bc's campus is beautiful!! It is not very high tec. And there is lots of school pride.

good

for me the size is just right, about 10000 undergrad is small enough that youll see a few familiar faces walking to classes, and its not too overwhelming but at the same time, you wont get bored of seeing the same people or bump into someone you dont want to see. BC's reputation is pretty great which may not seem like it means anything other than the "wow, you got into/go to BC? thats great!" you get from relatives, friends, but it sure means a lot to recruiters when college is over and you need a job its great to be so near to boston which is the greatest college city since there are so many colleges around, if you need to get off campus, you can go into boston, or go to another campus theres tons of school pride here which is amazing i love it!! the divison 1 sports add to this a lot, but if youre not that into sports it doesnt matter! while i love football and enjoy the football games for the game and the social aspects, most of my friends go purely for the social aspect-they dont even pay attention to the game. the school unity is great at footbal games because everyone wears onoxious gold superfan shirts and superfan sunglasses and yell, cheer, laugh, sing, dance the whole entire game its great. did i mention we stand on the bleachers every second of every game? yea its the best!! almost everyone has season tickets so if youre an incoming freshmen, buy the football tickets its so worth it and youll be left out if you dont.