Boston College

« See more reviews of Boston College

Beautiful Campus. Nice dorms. Good food (expensive). Friendly people. Intelligent professors, staff. There is a variety of clubs , groups, retreats and service projects. Good football season!

It has a great sense of community. You can tell that the people who work here really care about the students. And everyone here is dedicated and working for the betterment of themselves and others.

The people are so welcoming, especially those in the culture clubs. They are there to help you and give you advice if you need any, especially the upperclassmen.

School spirit. There is a definite sense of community at Boston College and that brings the student body and the faculty together like nothing else.

The best thing about Boston College is that the emphasis is on a broad-based, rounded liberal arts education--not a purely career driven education.

I enjoy the academic rigor and the sense of community at Boston College. I am proud to be a student at BC, as are most or all of my friends.

The business school, great teachers, and great job placement. A ton of companies come in to look for BC kids, and alumni are a great help.

The versatility and the sudetn atmosphere. Everyone is so friendly, which I didn't expect from a school in New England!

Of the three statues: Doug Flutie, St. Ignatius, and Mary, it's Doug Flutie's who gets the prize for the largest.

The Hovey House, which is now the Study Abroad office, is rumored to be the only haunted house on campus.