Boston University

« See more reviews of Boston University

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

Bu's athletic program is rapidly increasing and I heard through the grape vine that is trying to make a jump to the A-10 which will drastically help all of its other sports. The Men's Hockey games are a huge draw and the show they put on is equivalent in quality to the Bruins. In addition, with addition of our new Head Basketball Coach the program is rapidly increasing as well. Also student support has been surging recently

Boston University supports their sports teams. Hockey is the largest supported team at BU. Our main rival is BC and it is always fun to be at a BU vs BC any type of sport game because the tension is there and the hunger for winning against them is very apparent. Most of the time we win because we are better than BC and all the rest. :)

Hockey is definitely our most popular sport. We won the national championship in 2009 and the games are well attended. Besides that though, you can play intramural sports if you want to play sports for fun. You get to play against other BU students and it's not too competitive, but still fun.

Hockey is huge at BU! Games get packed and sometimes sold out, especially if we're playing a rival like Boston College.

Megan thinks that BU sports have no impact because the only sport that is cared about is hockey.

Mailei discusses what she thinks the impact of sports are on the BU community.

Ted thinks that BU sports have little impact on the community here.

Girl talks about the great things about being an athlete at BU

An honest talk about he pros and cons of being on track at BU.

A field hockey player talks about playing at BU