Boston University

« See more reviews of Boston University

Stuck-up, closed minded, liberal, unfriendly, alcoholic, lazy, immoral, unethical, don't care about learning, school, grades, the world, others, or their futures. Selfish, white, rich, jewish. Complains constantly, annoying, hates anything that is different from them. Students at this school lack any sense of culture or worldly experience. They tear down those that have different belifes, and don't respect others who differ from them. The are only in college because their rich parents are paying for them to go here. They skip classes, don't do homework, never study, and only drink, party, and sleep around.

Boston University is a school that prides itself in admitting students that havean interest in a wide variety of subjects. A BU student should be well rounded and excited about learning each day, embracing the numerous resources availiable at BU and in the city of Boston. I find that students who are willing to study and understand the wealth of knowledge in the past and apply it to the rapidly changing technology of the future, illustrate a proud BU student. Going here is more than attending class and doing homework. It is showing passion and the willingness to be different.

Boston University is perfect for a student seeking an independent lifestyle and an open-minded environment. Students looking for choices and options will find them at Boston University. One should be driven to succeed on his/her own. With a student body of almost 20,000 undergrads and a campus spanning two miles down the busy Commonwealth Avenue of Boston, it can be easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle. Being self-motivated is a must ; there are so many activites to choose from, and one will miss out if he/she doesnt seek them out.

Everyone and anyone, BU doesn't have one "type" for it's students. I loved it because it was so diverse, full of people from nearly every point of the world, all studying different fields from Fine Arts to Pre-Med, from Management to International Relations, from Education to Hospitality. I've met shy people, outgoing people, people from small towns, people from big cities. Just be sure to be serious about your academics and have experience in/be willing to be involved in your community, and you're all set to apply!

You should attend BU if you really want to live in an urban environment. People who are going to take advantage of everything that Boston has to offer will really benefit from BU's location. Since BU is such a big school, you often have to figure things out on your own. There is a strong, helpful support system for undergrads, but it helps to take initiative and solve problems on your own. People who are motivated and ready to experience life in a vibrant city should attend BU!

It depends on what kind of major they want to pursue and their work ethic. For example, if they are trying to pursue a nursing degree at CSULB, one must be entirely commited to studying. They must not be the type to go out and party on thursday, friday, or saturday nights. In general, they must be hard working, open-minded, tolarant of other ethnicities and beliefs. In addition, the people attending this school should be interested in exploring all that this school has to offer.

Someone who is dedicated and knows what they want from their education. BU is a school for specialists and you will leave prepared for a life in your respective field. Students should be sure of what they want to do because it costs a lot of money to be here, but if you know how to work the system, it is well worth the money. For many professions it is the best school to go to, but it takes dedication and passion. It also takes charisma, as networking is essential to any field.

Strong academic achievers should consider attending Boston University. An enormous number of majors are offered here and the school is large enough to provide great facilities and labs. People who enjoy a diverse student body will feel right at home here. Every race, gender and sexuality is represented here. There is an immense number of student groups to engage in, but they are by no means required in order to have a robust social life.

Boston University is definitely a big university in the heart of the city of Boston. Although there are over 16,000 undergraduates, there are literally 3 degrees of separation on this campus. Everyone knows everyone and if you don't know someone, your best friend probably does. It is a great University to attend if you want to meet a lot of people, do a lot of hard learning, live in a great college city and be successful at it all!

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is used to a city enviroment and can cope with the constant the business of the city intergrated campus. They should also be academically driven since the school is very expensive and most of the students care very much about their grades. Other than that there is no specific type of person who wouldn't fit in at Boston University.