Boston University Top Questions

When you step off campus what do you see?

BU sits right on the edge of Boston and is literally steps from Kenmore Square and Back Bay. Fenway Park is two blocks away from my current dorm Shelton Hall. The best shopping in Boston happens on Newbury and Boylston street, just a short walk or even shorter T ride away.

Lisa

When you go west of campus you reach Allston, which is a place full of stores and little restaurants. It can be a crazy place at night, but very interesting to say the least. If you go east of campus you will end up in the heart of Boston in Kenmore Square very close to Fenway Park. This is where you will find the BU book store, a few restaurants, and if you head towards Fenway Park you will find a movie theater.

Leanne

When you step off campus, you see the city of Boston. What could be better?

Kevin

walk off one side and you see Beautiful Brookline with amazing high end restaurants, amazing buildings, beautiful houses with yards and peace and quiet. Walk off another way and you get Kenmore Square, Fenway Park, Newbury Street, and the Boston Gardens. Walk off another way and you get a very diverse and ethnic part of Boston offering restaurants of 5-10 different nationalities.

Erich

Some tips about partying in Boston. A particularly close look at An Tua Nua and the Allston neighborhood.

Toby

A tour around The Avenue, the best place to watch a game at BU.