Bowdoin College

« See more reviews of Bowdoin College

Bowdoin is great. I love it here and am glad that I chose to go here. Make sure you think twice about the location, if you tend to prefer for urban or even suburban areas. Though I'm often overwhelmed by the amount of drinking that goes on on campus I have met some really close friends here and am proud to say that I go to Bowdoin.

Come to Bowdoin. A big university with rich graduate programs is the place for graduate school, not for the student who wants to make an impact on his institution and feel at home on his campus. Bowdoin is an environment well suited for learning from peers and professors, and for having a ridiculously fun ride at the same time.

college is what you make of it, and anyone that tells you different is full of shit. Bowdoin gives every student here so many opportunities to succeed, so it's really a question of A) figuring out what you want to get out of the place and B) making that happen. sounds cheesy, but it's true.

Bowdoin is an awesome place. The most important thing to me, when I came to school was to find somewhere I would feel comfortable socially. Bowdoin fits that, and so well. The community here is amazing.

If I had to do it again, I'd choose Bowdoin in a heartbeat. I've loved my experience here more than words can describe and part of me even wishes I could stay here longer than my four years.

Bowdoin is amazing for the type of person that is ambitious and smart but wants to be in a fairly relaxed environment. You feel very valued as an individual going to this school!!

OUR CAMPUS, BRUNSWICK AND MAINE ARE BEAUTIFUL! If you love to ski, be outdoors, bike or go to the beach, the opportunities to do so here are abundant.

Bowdoin is slowly getting the recognition is deserves for being an outstanding academic institution with the most amazing community of people.

Bowdoin is great if you want small close knit community and like to be involved in extracurricular activities and still care about academics.

We recently eliminated loans-- Bowdoin is taking huge steps to ensure the future of low-income and minority students' presence on campus.