Bowling Green State University-Firelands Top Questions

Tell us about the food and dining options.

The dining options here at BGSU are amazing, There are two AYCE (All-You-Can-Eat) dining centers on campus, one on the southeast, and one on the northwest side. basically, you swipe your card, and eat anything you want in the center. When you're finished, or you have class, you can then leave the center. There is also a lounge in one of the centers, and Wi-Fi access in both, so you can study and eat at the same time. There are 4 On-campus fast food places and a Jamba Juice in the middle of campus (The Falcon's Nest), which will be expanding next fall. The food in the AYCE centers is cooked by professional chefs, and although I wouldn't put it up to gourmet, it's not too bad overall. Off-campus, there is also a wide variety of options. Like Jimmy Johns and Subway? Got 'em. IHOP and Waffle House? Here as well. And Toledo, one of the restaurant capitals of America, is only 30 minutes away. From pizza to subs, Chinese food to groceries, off campus bowling green has enough restaurants to keep even a picky eater like myself quite happy.