Bowling Green State University-Firelands Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bowling Green State University-Firelands

Jada

BGSU Firelands is the best-sized school and area I have attended. BGSU Firelands' professors are extremely helpful, kind, and humorous in my opinion, yet they get their lectures completed. The student body size is on the lower side as Firelands is a branch for the main campus of BGSU. The campus itself is small, rural, and beautiful. The pond in the back of the campus of Firelands is great for unwinding after courses and in the warm weather. Firelands has a good-sized cafe as well, many vending machines on campus. The BGSU ID card is used for library printing, vending machines, and more. It is a wonderful, smaller college and the costs of being a student here are cheaper than where I completed my Associate of Arts in Columbus.

eden

Class size varies from 10 -20 depending on time and day etc. Some teachers are excellent others just don't care, and will just do enough to "teach" you. The food is way overpriced for what it is. Its close to home, so that's a plus. Overall this is pretty okay school.

My opinion overall is that it is a nice community based college. It is a university but in a small town, making it feel cozy and inviting. It is in a safe place with many police officers around to make you feel protected. The teachers are good to work with, and the classes are thought provoking. Like all colleges it has its difficulties and the advisors can be difficult, but it is a nice college. I am so thankful that it is a short drive, also.

Allison

Bowling Green State University- Firelands is a school that changed my life. Being able to live at home to save money, but still being offered an affordable education is something I wasn't sure I would have the opportunity to do. Thanks to BGSU Firelands, I am furthering my education to pursue the career I love!

Steven

I've heard they are dropping the computer science classes from BGSU Firelands thereby causing all interested students to go to main campus and pay higher fees and be forced to live ON campus instead of home and eat their food. Debt will rise dramatically. Will need to find another route for a future.

Jeff

I have been attending classes at BGSU Firelands since my Sophomore year in high school. I am currently in my senior year in high school and will graduate with an associates in science. Firelands is a wonderful small college for anyone in the area, especially people who haven't been to any college at all.

lexi

My overall experience is good. The campus is really small so tou cab get from place to place very easy. Their is no housing, everyone driving at least 10 minutes or more to get to campus. The food is expensive. The staff is helpful. If you are not fortunate like me its hard to drive back and forth without any gas money