Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

My school is not only the home of many successful individuals who are proud to admit Bowling Green State University is their alma matter, but is also filled with individuals who are proud to be at Bowling Green State University and reflect this statement in their work ethics and other such efforts.

BGSU is a school of a larger size with a small-town college atmosphere that offers a large variety of majors and extracurriculars that fit the interests of many different types of people; anyone who will give the effort to fit in could assimilate to this school and its environment.

BGSU is a school where all students can dream big and achieve their goals because of different aspects, such as diverse classes and professors, a great career center, and many opportunities to get involved in extracurricular activities, or with the community.

Bowling Green State University is unstable in it's education with their lack of ability to cope with change, poor communication skills with their students, and hiring process for teachers; trying too hard to be a research and teaching school.

Bowling Green State University is a school that may not be in a big city, but is still division one and offers big city opportunities while making you feel at home on a smaller scaled campus that makes you feel at home.

BGSU is a small to medium university in a small town, and is just the right size that students don't feel lost or overwhelmed at the size, and they are not left wishing there was something to do closeby.

At BGSU, you get the many options of a large school combined with the personal attention and care of a smaller institution; liberal arts oriented yet with a strong tradition of academics.

Bowling Green is the best college I visited and I knew right away that this was the school for me because it is nice, not too big and all the people you pass say hi.

Bowling Green State University is a great experience where I have made friends that I plan to have for a lifetime and I have begun learning for my career.

Bowling Green State University provides a great learning experience and environment that helps prepare students for the real world and their futures.