Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Bowling Green State University-Main Campus

My classmates are a good mixture of liberal and conservative. The student body is diverse all the way around. There are students of nearly every race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, etc. For the most part, every student I have met is friendly, hard-working, and willing to work. They all have their social lives outside of class, but they are concerned with their classwork as well.

In my two and a half years at the school, I found that there is more emphasis placed on the social aspects of college rather than the academic aspects. It is not uncommon to encounter students who deliberately delay graduation in an effort to extend the college lifestyle. However, in upper-level classes students do tend to be more academicaly focused.

There friendly, have a lot of respect for their surroundings, they help everyone out in the classroom. They dont like to be the main focus in class, they have a lot of goal orientaited aspects in life, and moslty thats just helping out fellow students.

The description of my classmates varies with each class but as a whole my classmates are energetic and willing to help if i dont understand something but can also be distracting when the information being taught becomes boring or confusing.

My classmates are mostly aviation students like myself, and are very knowledgeable (depending on class level), and mostly a fun group to hang out with in and outside of class.

My classmates are seem goal-oriented, and interested to learn and engage in discussions in order to learn what they need to succeed in their field of study.

The students at this school are very active and nice to one another, most students are willing to do their share of work as well as help fellow classmates.

My classmates often vary from hardworking to laxidasical when it comes to work ethic, but overall they are very friendly and considerate to one another.

My classmates, for the most part, live for the weekend and care more about drinking at the bars than they do about education or helping other people.

My classmates at Bowling Green are nice and helpful, offering assistence for completing homework assignments or even studying for final exams.